Animal Planet????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I guess that Animal Planet show was on again today...does anyone know when it's going to be rebroadcast?

Random post, no drooling...sorry.
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I guess that Animal Planet show was on again today...does anyone know when it's going to be rebroadcast?

Random post, no drooling...sorry.
smile.gif

for some reason I was expecting to find Larry here....LarryMan president of Animal planet *innuendo* maybe not!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Que?????
confused3.gif

Are you "okay" April???

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Animal Planet? What? WHA????
Did I miss something?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Ooop!
redface.gif
Guess I shouldda been more clear.

smile.gif
I guess there was a program that ran on the Animal Planet cable channel a few months back. Well, yesterday I was talking to me best mate when she tells me because of me she's being "haunted" by U2 (lucky ungrateful girl!) ANYway...she said she was flipping through the channels, looks up and there's Bono and Adam and Edge (I get deprived again...grrrr) and it's a show about pug dogs??? (I don't know, either. lol)
confused.gif

Ok, I have explained.
smile.gif
And yes, I'm ok, Maria...just a little stir crazy. lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

-April

I guess there was a program that ran on the Animal Planet cable channel a few months back. Well, yesterday I was talking to me best mate when she tells me because of me she's being "haunted" by U2 (lucky ungrateful girl!) ANYway...she said she was flipping through the channels, looks up and there's Bono and Adam and Edge (I get deprived again...grrrr) and it's a show about pug dogs???

Ahhhh...this explanation was helpful...I had no clue what the heck you were talkin' 'bout!!! *lol* I thought you'd finally cracked!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Ahhhh...this explanation was helpful...I had no clue what the heck you were talkin' 'bout!!! *lol* I thought you'd finally cracked!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Nope...lol
biggrin.gif
I'm still as crazy as I was before! lol

------------------

-April

Back
Top Bottom