angry pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
regarding the autograph picture:

The band are aware of those they see. And I think they are aware of those that are there for genuine reasons.

There is this one guy that was at the hotel in LA during Pop Mart... and Bono looked him in the eyes and said:

"No. I know you. Next."

Then moved down the line to sign for others that were there for genuine reasons.

Edge_Orchestra said:
regarding the autograph picture:

The band are aware of those they see. And I think they are aware of those that are there for genuine reasons.

There is this one guy that was at the hotel in LA during Pop Mart... and Bono looked him in the eyes and said:

"No. I know you. Next."

Then moved down the line to sign for others that were there for genuine reasons.

ALRIGHT BONO!!!!

I need to load the pics i took in NY when Bono was swarmed by the autograph hounds...he was :mad: !!

Wats all this sadness that England arent in Euro 2008? Wat about Scotland? We have far better behaved fans and they are more colourful and would be a credit to the tourney. We Was robbed!!

with the scottish goal offside...the italian goal was good...even without the free kick how exactly were you robbed? it would have been 2-1 or 2-0 anyway...and nobody was at fault when McFadden missed a completely open net in the 81st minute...I think Scotland played an absoloutely amazing campaign...but the referee errors were on both sides

Suggestion...how about a screencap from the JT concert in Paris where the security used teargas amongst the fans and Bono got mad at the venue guards for doing it? I just saw the concert on the JT Remastered disk, and I know Edge came up and put a hand on Bono's shoulder. It also took him a little bit to settle back into the music. So perhaps a photo from that incident??

gman said:
Wats all this sadness that England arent in Euro 2008? Wat about Scotland? We have far better behaved fans and they are more colourful and would be a credit to the tourney. We Was robbed!!

We have more behaved fans, your a country of like 5 mill , we a country of 50 mill lol. Our nation expects, if scotland got through it was a bonus.

He was angry/disappointed this day

ottowanewsconfer1.jpg

I cant find the link right now, but...

Put down your fucking phone man!

:wink: angry, yes much... also perhaps the San Fransisco gig during... Jt or RH... the free gig... with the U2SF flag... which Bono mistakingly took for a Sinn Fein flag...

^ With the power of my mind alone, I shall control your miiinnnnddd...

ok, that's enough coffee for me. :reject:

How did football find its way in here??

Anyway,

Comet please post that badass mofo Bono pic I asked for last time:)
You're the only person I know who has it.
My photobucket isnt working, so I can't post it :grumpy:

Well football was the reason the thread was started :wink:

and :ohmy: badass mofo pic?? You're making me think on a Sunday?? :lol:

:hmm: how about a hint?

and just when I was ready to shut my computer off :rolleyes:

Green Armani
Death glare
Short hair
Face is looking at the camera, but his eyes are looking over
Miserable smirk

And I still don't remember exactly which pic you mean because there are a few that fit that description sorta....

here are a few... but I don't think these are the one you mean....

bonosarajevo2006.jpg

Well damn now I can't find it... again... :grumpy:

Sorry wt!

:giggle:

bonoalisarajevofunny.jpg

ooh that one is tiny, I have a bigger one somewhere :hmm:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
And I still don't remember exactly which pic you mean because there are a few that fit that description sorta....

here are a few... but I don't think these are the one you mean....

bonosarajevo2006.jpg

:laugh: it looks like he's trying to flex his pecs for the camera

:clicksaveclicksave: :drool: angry faces

chemgirl said:

haahaaahaaa!

True!

Bono is kinda scary when angry. :reject:

What?! That isn't scary. Angry Bono = sexy. He can be angry with me every day if he looks like that.

(on the other hand: Happy Bono isn't bad either ...) :drool:

last unicorn said:

What?! That isn't scary. Angry Bono = sexy. He can be angry with me every day if he looks like that.

(on the other hand: Happy Bono isn't bad either ...) :drool:

Guess I could make the angry Bono into the happy Bono....then he'd be snuggly...
:giggle:

*Chemgirl is certifiably insane*

Back
Top Bottom