Angry Bono!/Edge/Larry/Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blackhawklp5

The Fly
Does anyone have any pictures/video/audio of any of the band being like super angry? I think its adorable :yes: . Not that I WANT them to be angry--because obviously its not a good thing, but its kinda cute--if you know what i mean. :wink:

0d46a8c4.jpg

32011811.jpg

c0ae0a4a.jpg

blackhawklp5 said:
Does anyone have any pictures/video/audio of any of the band being like super angry? I think its adorable :yes: . Not that I WANT them to be angry--because obviously its not a good thing, but its kinda cute--if you know what i mean. :wink:

You have the Rattle and Hum film?

Towards the end of "Bullet the Blue Sky" as Bono's singing, "we run, we run...."

Adam has an angry/pissed look.

Edge, watch at the end of "Gone" from the Elevation Boston video.

Last edited:
Aww these are adorable! Thanks guys!

Any more, particularly Edge? I hate to say it, but when Edge got really angry during the end of Gone on the Boston DVD, and threw his guitar, I was like :ohmy:

So cute though!

Anymore? :drool:

Adam doesn't seem too pleased with the photographer snapping pictures of them eating lunch here

Eating7.jpg

though mildly irritated would be more accurate than angry...

This one cracks me up. Vintage Punk was talking to Bono here; getting his autograph, and every time she looks at this picture of them (I edited her out in case she didn't want her face posted) she swears he looks like he's so mad at her! :lol:

VertigoBonoOSCf12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom