Anger Management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Hi All!! :wave:

I've been trying to 'tame' my tired 3yr old the last couple of hours (he's finally given in and gone to sleep!!).

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to see if there are any pics out there of the guys in a bad mood, throwing tantrums etc.....
edgeREALLYangry.jpg

gluey said:

Ooh what's that one from?

Rattle and Hum. I had more but I deleted a lot of my stills though from what I've seen someone should have them.:wink:

There was one of the Chicago shows during Vertigo when Larry refused to play Party Girl when the girl from the audience came up onstage to play it with the guys. I wonder if anywone got any pics of that?

ooh! ooh! can anyone get those pics:

1) the gif of edge getting mad at the end of Gone and throwing down his guitar

2) theres a certain video of a girl coming up on stage dancing with Bono on the Vertigo tour and she tries to make out with him and he sets her back down, and Larry gives her this really bad look as if hes about to strangle her

I don't know how to post gifs , but it's baby u2 and Bono is mad
and he pulls off his belt and almost hits Edge . :yes:
our baby is thorwing a hissy fit .

^^^ *wants to see*

POsting gifs is the same as posting regular images, just upload it to photobucket or whatever and use the [img ] [ /img] tags :yes:

Forgot about the thumbsucking too

158037329_7d279e770e_o.gif

They're from Electric Co (Lyceum, London 1-2-81)

I can upload it to ysi if you like.

I like when he climbs high above the rest the band screaming "This is to get attention!" He goes pretty nutso in this one. :lol:

(Anyway gluey, if you want a vid of Bono throwing a fit and yelling at the crowd and acting angry, that's the one! :giggle: )

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Forgot about the thumbsucking too

158037329_7d279e770e_o.gif

They're from Electric Co (Lyceum, London 1-2-81)

I can upload it to ysi if you like.

I like when he climbs high above the rest the band screaming "This is to get attention!" He goes pretty nutso in this one. :lol:

Yes please . Thank you . :hug:

europop2005 said:
ooh! ooh! can anyone get those pics:

1) the gif of edge getting mad at the end of Gone and throwing down his guitar

2) theres a certain video of a girl coming up on stage dancing with Bono on the Vertigo tour and she tries to make out with him and he sets her back down, and Larry gives her this really bad look as if hes about to strangle her

the 2nd video is on youtube
Yahweh Vancouver ... I cna't believe how respectful Bono was to that girl even after she tried to grab his arse and kiss him... :eyebrow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En6NtdzlA5A

nice title :wink: Bono will nicht = Bono doesn't want to... sums it up pretty well!

bonocomet said:
Electric Co with angry baby Bono

http://wa-01.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2CCA7997003D80C1&rcpt=

That video is awesome, its well funny when bono climbes up the stage and bobs around like a monkey, lol. I lvoe watching their old stuff, hopefully my band will play electric co!

Carek1230 said:
There was one of the Chicago shows during Vertigo when Larry refused to play Party Girl when the girl from the audience came up onstage to play it with the guys. I wonder if anywone got any pics of that?

Eh!? :eyebrow: Are you talking about the May Chicago show? Because if you are, were you even there? I was and Larry was fine with playing Party Girl. :huh:

BonoFox1 said:

I LOVE Bono's eyes in this pic...:combust:

And Im so envious of Lola Cashman...she litterally "had" the GREATEST job in the world dressing Bono!!...:faint:
And undressing him. Sigh.

You know, I can't imagine Adam having a hissyfit. Has he ever? He seems so cool.

U2Girl1978 said:

Eh!? :eyebrow: Are you talking about the May Chicago show? Because if you are, were you even there? I was and Larry was fine with playing Party Girl. :huh:

I'm quite sure Larry had no problems with Laura getting onstage.

She got on stage twice, on the 9th and 10th (if I'm not mistaken), first time was accoustic and on Bono's birthday she played with the band, she even got a bottle of champagne. (but it was edited out of the dvd though :( )

Anyway, Laura should come in and tell her story herself, she's here on IF, known as Storiesforboys.
Bono called her a Beautiful giant :cute:

Back
Top Bottom