Anger Management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Electric Co with angry baby Bono

http://wa-01.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2CCA7997003D80C1&rcpt=

Thanks bonocomet , I've had lots of computer problems today
I keep losing my internet connection . I am on my sixth try :crazy: I hope this one will finsh .

bonocomet said:
My daughter made this gif. Do you mean this video?

158007208_ee76fcc578_o.gif

Looks like he thought about giving someone a spanking then changed his mind.. *cough*EDGE*cough*

-Nikki

Golightly Grrl said:
And undressing him. Sigh.

You know, I can't imagine Adam having a hissyfit. Has he ever? He seems so cool.

Very true, the only incident of near agression I've seen of Adam, is on that short "Happy St. Patrick's Day" message to the viewers of MTV from the early 80's. Larry was messing with is chain while he's talking into the camera, he swats away Larry's hand and tries to kick him.

I did however read of him whipping off his bass and holding it out to Bono telling him to play it if he doesn't like what he's doing. Guess Bono was really in his face during one particularly heated session during the Achtung Baby recording.

Last edited:
thrillme said:

LOL!

I'm sorry, but right here, he reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

:lmao:

sorry Bono gals.

:lol: yea, you're right... I have the same idea!!!
somehow, that performance makes me feel embarrased for him... :laugh: he's so incredibly dorky in it!

vm72 said:
Where is that video from? Looks like Rattle and Hum.....and why is he so pissed?

It's from the When Love Comes to Town video.

Back
Top Bottom