And now it's time to play "Facts About Ann!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
1. She's "dating" Larry.
2. She has three children.
3. Her last name is Acheson.

Okay, that's all I got.

I mean, what does anyone really know about this woman? Why does she never show her face?
If I were with Larry I would want everyone to know. Who is the mysterious Ann Acheson?

In the PLEBA glossary, it states:

Ann Acheson: object of intense envy (they're right on that one)

Another fact about Ann:

~ Apparently, she is rigid in her anti-smoking beliefs, and she will not let Larry smoke, but he has been known to occasionally light up when she's not around.....

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Can I just say one thing I forgot? Thanks.

No matter how much jealousy I have toward Ann, I think that the fact that they were high school sweethearts and have been together for this long says a lot about Larry's commitment and the love he has for those people who matter to him.......

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Can I just say one thing I forgot? Thanks.

No matter how much jealousy I have toward Ann, I think that the fact that they were high school sweethearts and have been together for this long says a lot about Larry's commitment and the love he has for those people who matter to him.......
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww things like that make me love Larry even more
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over" -butchered Ramones~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
YES definitely-his obvious commitment to her when he must be must constantly be hit on by beautiful women

Now that's my kind of man
Gina!! Where have you been? I missed you!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Well, we all know Larry probably wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror, and says

"Larry, you know you're a sexy mofo..."

But Ann is luckier cause she gets up every morning, looks in the mirror, and says

"Larry is my sexy mofo...."

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Well, I agree with you on both accounts Wildhoney22! :p I think Larry is very protective of his family...I mean, how much do we know about his children? I think it's adorable that he shields them from the public, so that they can live somewhat of a normal life. :) Goll, do I love that man.

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

Happy Birthday to my bedmate, Larry! Keep poppin them buttons!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Well, we all know Larry probably wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror, and says

"Larry, you know you're a sexy mofo..."

But Ann is luckier cause she gets up every morning, looks in the mirror, and says

"Larry is my sexy mofo...."
LMAO!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Gina!! Where have you been? I missed you!
smile.gif

AW-you are such a sweetie! I was w/ 'my men' in Providence hon! Bono was one 'hot tamale'-I was right on the rail inside the heart on Edge's side.

*swooned* over Edge and Larry-and guess what Mona?

Contain your jealousy woman, but the 'P' in PLEBA came in and stood right behind me and I smiled at him and he smiled back *Gina drools*

Oh, and Edge smiled at me too
eek.gif

AW-you are such a sweetie! I was w/ 'my men' in Providence hon! Bono was one 'hot tamale'-I was right on the rail inside the heart on Edge's side.

*swooned* over Edge and Larry-and guess what Mona?

Contain your jealousy woman, but the 'P' in PLEBA came in and stood right behind me and I smiled at him and he smiled back *Gina drools*

Oh, and Edge smiled at me too
eek.gif
Ee you flirted with Mr. McG? *is scared* lol Did you take pics?! I hope you had a good time! Did they do "In a little while?" I know they never do, but I love that song

------------------
~*Mona*~

Yes, Paul is HOT!!
wink.gif
Hands off my man Mona!
wink.gif
No, they didn't do that one. Took pics-but w/ my luck, they won't come out
frown.gif

Couldn't post them even if they did *is scannerless and computer illiterate*

I had a great time-and had a nice view of the 'tamale's' backside every time he walked past me
eek.gif
Oh, and 'buttonless' blue-shirted Larry...

*hyperventilated and was overcome with lust*

Sorry to add not a fact but another question to this thread -- but that third child o' Ann's? Does anyone know if it's a boy or a girl?

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Good question Mirrorball... I was thinking that, too.

Larry is SUCH a committed guy, you know he is super serious about loyalty and fidelity. I'm sure that he is faced with some serious temptations on a daily basis and he stays away from them all.

I don;t know much about his mysterious woman, but that he would marry her if she wanted to; it's all in her hands, but for some unknown reason does not want to walk down the aisle with him. GO FIGURE!!!! ??

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

YES definitely-his obvious commitment to her when he must be must constantly be hit on by beautiful women

Now that's my kind of man

I don't want to start a war but "commitment" means a ring and marriage! After so many years, come on. I wonder why...I think he may be waiting for the right PLEBA girl to come along!
~honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Yes, a commitment means a ring and marriage, but it goes beyond that. I've been with my boyfriend for over eight years, longer than some of my friends have been married and divorced. There's an unspoken commitment between us - he and I know each other well enough to know that we're not going to stray. I believe that Larry and Ann's relationship goes beyond the "boyfriend/girlfriend" stage, just like my relationship with my boyfriend does. For whatever reason(s), Larry and Ann are not married. Yes, I believe there's a commitment there, and a ring and a marriage certificate doesn't have to represent that commitment.

Also, I've seen all of two pictures of Larry with Ann and none with his children. He is an extremely private individual (even buying the home in front of his to add to the privacy) and I applaud him for that. If I were in his position, I'd want my children to grow up with relative privacy, too.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Since he's so private, maybe they are married. I wouldn't have known they had a third child if Bono hadn't mentioned it at that one concert. Do you think maybe they are secretly married?

Originally posted by Bjork:
Since he's so private, maybe they are married. I wouldn't have known they had a third child if Bono hadn't mentioned it at that one concert. Do you think maybe they are secretly married?

That is a possibility.....

Rememeber how surprised everyone was when they found out Janet Jackson was married? So if Janet, who is in the media & the tabloids about 100 times more often than Larry is, was able to keep her marriage a secret, it would be even easier for Larry to.......

But I have known some amazing couples who went out for ages and decided to get married, and it fell apart. Marriage changes a lot of things in a relationship, for better or for worse (don't let my stories change your mind about marriage- I still plan on marrying, but I just know of some people who marriage didn't work for)

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Isn't there a common law marriage or something like that? I don't remember what it's called. But it's like if you live together for a certain number of years, you're basically married. I don't know.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Before I even opened this, I saw the thread title and said to myself, "you mean...other than we know only her NAME???" LOL!! Yeah we don't know much about her, do we? Amazing how he (they) can keep their private lives so VERY private.

I know that all of their women are VERY strong to be able to put up with the lives they all lead, but I tend to think that it may be the best of all worlds: you have plenty of time to go do whatever you want to do, then when your man comes home from being out on the road, it's kinda like courting all over again - you have to sort of get to know them again, cos they're a little bit of a stranger. That's got to be exciting in a way. Familiarity on the one hand - but being strangers on the other. Oh, the possibilities.

Maybe the U2 women should get together and write a book on relationships and how to survive anything, since they've survived 25 years with U2!!!
biggrin.gif
Goodness knows that most celebrity marriages have a shelf life of about 2 to 5 years or so it seems....

Disco

1. She's "dating" Larry.
2. She has three children.
3. Her last name is Acheson.

Okay, that's all I got.

Who is the mysterious Ann Acheson?

Gina and She is Raging-

I must have been right behind you girls both nights in Prov. I was right near Edge both nights. I wheedled my way over closer to Bono, so I could get a good view of Larry. So if you remember hearing or seeing a short girl screaming for Larry all night- it was probably me!! I wish I had known there were PLEBA girls there (we're everywhere, though..) so we could have met and chatted! Maybe another time..
smile.gif
Great shows huh? Gotta love Larry's birthday show- mindblowing!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Hey Gina!

Which night were you on the rail? I was dead in front of Edge on the rail Tuesday night and a little over the second...

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

I didn't know they had a third child no one tells me anything
frown.gif

Girl or boy? I'm happy for them whenever they had the third. I think it is sweet how Larry keeps his family out of the public eye and how Larry and Ann have been together since school. Awwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom