An Elevation book needs contributors...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooGrl

The Fly
I just heard about this, I hope it's ok to post in PLEBA-- I know that there are so many people out there who have stories, this sounds like a great idea....

Here's what I found on the site (which, BTW, is located at: http://www.u2holland.nl/elevation_book/):

Dear Fans,

We've started writing a book about the Elevation Tour.
To complete this book we're looking for fans all over the world who visited the U2 Elevation Tour and had an extraordinary experience.? With this we mean fans who were by example, on stage playing guitar during "People Get Ready", girls who danced with Bono on stage, talked with the fellows before or after the show, had a personal meeting with them, got an autograph or anything in a kind of events remained herefore. We're not looking for just a concert review!!!

If you have an "Elevating" story of something that happened to you during The U2 Elevation Tour, don't hesitate to write us your story by filling in the Online Story Form, linked at the left side of the page. It will be impossible to use all the stories you'll send us. All stories that will be used in the book will be credited with your name and ofcourse we will let you know if you're story will be used.

In a later stadium we'll be looking also for photographs of the particular event. In the online form you can choose wether you have or don't have pictures and if we are allowed to use your photos. If you agree, we will contact you in a little while, by e-mail.

If you are curious how this book gets shape, check regular our Elevation Book Diary.

We thank you all in advance for your cooperation to our new U2 Book!
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Marcel & Karin

Back
Top Bottom