An Edgy dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MEMHPIS-EVE 007

The Fly
Long long tima ago,In a Galaxy far far away.
Yes indeed! I had an Edge dream!
I haven`t had one in a while and last night I had one. We were sitting at this bus sation and waiting for the bus. He was wearing a No.3 T shirt, he was realy sad for some reason (Maybe from Bob`s funeral
frown.gif
) but I don`t care!
Becuaes I had a dream about Edge!
biggrin.gif

Don`t you love Edge dreams?

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Awwww, that's so nice. I've never had an Edge dream!
frown.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

*Gina telepathically sending Monica an Edge dream via the Internet*

And sorry, but that's how I have to do it, because they are WAY too, em, R-rated, even for PLEBA!!!

So if you want another kind of dream about him, I guess you're on your own!

Thanks Gina Marie! Lets hope it works!
wink.gif

LMAO, Sunrazor, that dreams sounds so funny! hehehe, Edge dressed like that running around in a castle!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Maybe this'll help, em, get you started Monica-and I don't need to borrow any Larry dreams, because I've just got an abundance of those!

Sorry, no cowboy hat or beanie, but you can just imagine the possibilities!

edge_prop.jpg

Well I didn't know where else to put this -- i was in an art store today for stuff for school and the salesman guy was Edgey!
smile.gif
*stare* He didn't have a lot of facial hair, it just looked like he hadn't shaved in 2 days, and he had long hair in a ponytail like the Edge of yesteryear
smile.gif
and his face was Edgeish. classic Edge showed me which pencils to buy.
biggrin.gif
He just looked so much like 80s Edge!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Well...with that nice Edge picture I`m going to sleep soon and hope for more Edge dreams to come!
biggrin.gif

For those of you who havent had any, try to think about him right before you fall asleep. Usualy U end up dreaming about the last thing you thought of before you fell asleep.Another good thing that might work: watch a good edge interview again right before you go to sleep.

Good luck!
smile.gif

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Maybe this'll help, em, get you started Monica-and I don't need to borrow any Larry dreams, because I've just got an abundance of those!

Sorry, no cowboy hat or beanie, but you can just imagine the possibilities!

edge_prop.jpg

Awwwww, thanks Gine Marie!! He look so good there!! Oooh, hopefully this will bring me Edge dreams! LOL
smile.gif

Thanks for the advice Memphis Eve!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I had an edge dream once. I dreamt that we were in the white simulator room from "The Matrix" and we were sitting on stools. I was holding a guitar. All he said, after he stared at me for a while, was "Don't worry about chords and strumming, just pick the notes. Just pick ." It was very like, ah so, grasshopper. Then I woke up.
Bluey

------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but a kick in the ass is more efficient.

I love U2 dream threads!!
smile.gif

I think to ensure some dreamy Adam and Larry moments tonight I'll put in my Achtung Baby video...I gotta love those men when a) Larry says "I want to be in a band with HIM!" and when b) Adam laughs about the "5th" member of U2 (and we ain't talking about Phil/Paul!!!!)

eek.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Monica-you've never had an Edge dream??? Cause I've got plenty to spare, if you want me to lend ya' one!!!!

biggrin.gif
Yes lend me one!! LOL Awwww, I mean I have Bono dreams all the time, Larry dreams.... one in a while Adam dreams... but *sigh* No Edgy!

Damn it I want an Edge Dream, with cowboy hat/beanie and all!
smile.gif
That would be soooooooooo nice!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Aw! Me neither. No Edge. Bono, but no Edge.
Except once. I think he was wearing a samurai costume. (don't ask)

Actually, no Adam or Larry, either. What's wrong with me?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
Aw! Me neither. No Edge. Bono, but no Edge.
Except once. I think he was wearing a samurai costume. (don't ask)

Actually, no Adam or Larry, either. What's wrong with me?

Edge in a samurai costume! ..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Awww, no Larry or Adam dreams?
frown.gif
I say we exchange dreams... I'll give some Larry... if I can have that Edge dream in a samurai costume!
biggrin.gif
*picturing Edge with it on*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
I say we exchange dreams... I'll give some Larry... if I can have that Edge dream in a samurai costume!
biggrin.gif
*picturing Edge with it on*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sure! And he really was! I mean, not just the ghi and sword; he had armor and a goofy helmet and everything. He was running through a castle and I was chasing him. Go figure.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

*Gina telepathically sending Monica an Edge dream via the Internet*

And sorry, but that's how I have to do it, because they are WAY too, em, R-rated, even for PLEBA!!!

So if you want another kind of dream about him, I guess you're on your own!

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I love U2 dream threads!!
smile.gif

I think to ensure some dreamy Adam and Larry moments tonight I'll put in my Achtung Baby video...I gotta love those men when a) Larry says "I want to be in a band with HIM!" and when b) Adam laughs about the "5th" member of U2 (and we ain't talking about Phil/Paul!!!!)

eek.gif

LOL ahahaha! Hope you had Larry and Adam dreams!!

frown.gif
Just to report, No Edgy dreams lastnight!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

LOL ahahaha! Hope you had Larry and Adam dreams!!

frown.gif
Just to report, No Edgy dreams lastnight!

Thanks, Monica!!! I did, btw, and I am NOT telling a single word of them!
wink.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Thanks, Monica!!! I did, btw, and I am NOT telling a single word of them!
wink.gif

redface.gif
They were that good??? Your not gonna say anything about them?
redface.gif
Not even just a little, like the before part or something!
biggrin.gif

DAMN it, I want my Edgy dream more than ever now! LOL

That's it, I'm watching POP Live From Mex (ooooh Edge in a cowboy hat)
redface.gif
Maybe I'll have a Bono/Edge dream!
redface.gif
LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

LOVE those Edgie dreams, gals!! I've had about 2 of them...and two more with the rest of the guys...sigh...but havent' had one in awhile! GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU?? Please invade my sleep...my dreams again, I miss you!
frown.gif

disco

Hey lastnight Edge was somewhat in my dream...

I had this dream that I was trapped with Bono and Edge inside the huge Lemon ....
biggrin.gif
(I know weird)And we couldn't get out... and Edge was like beyond annoyed... We were all sitting down all locked up... and Bono was being so silly with me, putting his head on my lap.. he was wearing the bubble pants too! LOL
biggrin.gif
I kept playing with Bono's hair, just runing my hands through his hair (sigh, why can't dreams come true?)... he seemed to like it too
biggrin.gif
But Edge was annoyed he wanted out! And that was my dream! LMAO

I spend lastnight watching "POP From Mex" to get Edgy dreams... and well, I did, and the damn Lemon!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

smile.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

redface.gif
They were that good??? Your not gonna say anything about them?
redface.gif
Not even just a little, like the before part or something!
biggrin.gif

DAMN it, I want my Edgy dream more than ever now! LOL

OK....can we say "U2 Rhythm Section, '9 1/2 Weeks'-style????
saeek.gif

It was a steamy night, and there were ice cubes and whipped cream to cool us off!!!
wink.gif

Hope you had your Edge dream!!! lol

------------------

-April

Lucky Mona!!!
smile.gif
I'm constantly on the lookout for Edginess wherever I wander...but I got BUPKUS!! It seems that Larry sightings are more common, but I've YET to see one truly Edgey guy...other than Mr. Edge, Jessica's hubby, of course, but he's already taken!
smile.gif
(grrr...the lucky thang)

So at the store, did you whip out your gee-tar and ask him to strum a few chords for ya?? hehehe...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Well I didn't know where else to put this -- i was in an art store today for stuff for school and the salesman guy was Edgey!
smile.gif
*stare* ...his face was Edgeish. classic Edge showed me which pencils to buy.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Lucky Mona!!!
smile.gif
I'm constantly on the lookout for Edginess wherever I wander...but I got BUPKUS!! It seems that Larry sightings are more common, but I've YET to see one truly Edgey guy...other than Mr. Edge, Jessica's hubby, of course, but he's already taken!
smile.gif
(grrr...the lucky thang)

So at the store, did you whip out your gee-tar and ask him to strum a few chords for ya?? hehehe...

lol he was rrrreeeeallllly nice and I was in *shock* He obviously wasn't Edge but it was close enough that when he said "here I can carry your stuff to the cashier" I started giggling like a maniac like Bono had offered to walk me to class or something.
biggrin.gif
*slaps forehead* I told one of my friends about it and she was like 'ooh did he offer you special SERVICE?! BEHIND THE COUNTER?!' I'm sufficiently scandalized.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom