An Cat Dubh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3ea3127b.jpg

4026efe8.jpg

0a46bd16.jpg

8d87d846.jpg

Stars, and U2Girl1978, if you act like you were going to reply to the post with the link in it, and hit Quote, the entire link shows up. You can get to it from there. For some reason in the post itself, part of the link is missing.

miss becky said:
Stars, and U2Girl1978, if you act like you were going to reply to the post with the link in it, and hit Quote, the entire link shows up. You can get to it from there. For some reason in the post itself, part of the link is missing.

All I did was click on the original link. Then I right clicked on the little picture and hit save as.

u2granny said:

All I did was click on the original link. Then I right clicked on the little picture and hit save as.

That doesn't work for me. I use Netscape and I need to have the entire link before I can get the new window to open.

I hate Internet Explorer :reject:

kellyahern said:
The guy screaming "Bonooo, I love youuuuuuuuuuuu." at the end kind of ruins the mood a little bit :wink:

Aw, go on. I think it's nice to hear a guy (who I'll presume is straight until other evidence is presented :wink: ) expressing himself. And Bono's always extolling the virtues of love, so why would he be taken aback?

Ancalagon said:

Aw, go on. I think it's nice to hear a guy (who I'll presume is straight until other evidence is presented :wink: ) expressing himself. And Bono's always extolling the virtues of love, so why would he be taken aback?

:lol: I wasn't talking about Bono's mood, but mine - only in the way that it sort of wakes me out of the trance that I was in watching that video :wink:

Ancalagon said:

And Bono's always extolling the virtues of love, so why would he be taken aback?

He could do it quietly so he wouldn't embarrass anyone :lol:.
I don't think I could shout it out loud "Bono I love you", because it sounds like something that he listens to all the time. But maybe I should be able to shout it anyway.:scratch:

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

He could do it quietly so he wouldn't embarrass anyone :lol:.
I don't think I could shout it out loud "Bono I love you", because it sounds like something that he listens to all the time. But maybe I should be able to shout it anyway.:scratch:

If Bono was looking at me like he was looking at that camera, I wouldn't be able to speak. I would just be :shocked: staring with my mouth wide open :lol:

Back
Top Bottom