An Cat Dubh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:

thank you so much!!! it's not really a video, as much as it is a slideshow of photos (at least, for me it appears that way!). but it's fantastic, nonetheless...

:drool:

bono as cat = :combust:

They say it was filmed by a fan. I wish there was a DVD of this show (with this scene included). :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks lost at moon...

And I would think WMP should play this without any problems :confused:

also, reuploading just in case the other link dies...

I can't watch this at work. Is the link working for anyone cuz I'll download it tonight if it is.

But those pictures....ay yi yi

I'm almost finished with the download from the original site. Whether or not it will work and I can makes stills is another story.

Got it!:dancing:

7f34ea7f.jpg

am i the only one who's still having problems with the video? i get it to download, but it's not a "smooth" video- it's more like stills of photos...

but thank you ladies, for uploading the vids and for making the screen captures!! i am sitting here in my school's library DROOLING... hahaha! ;)

bono is so amazing. :drool:

Does it include the part where he's standing up, like he's holding an imaginary cat and petting it like a James Bond villian? I think that was closer towards the beginning of the song. Granted, that's not as sexy, but at the time it really cracked me up :lol:

I haven't seen this video yet (still at work), but thank you both for the stills :bow: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom