An autumn-themed PLEBA contest!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's my masterpiece. You guys that have Photoshop have it easy, Paint was a big pain in the arse to use:crazy:

U2_witches.jpg

^ That's great Esther!! :yes:

These are all so good everyone! Keep it up! :applaud:

I'll keep the contest open for two more weeks.

Oct. 13 will be the deadline to submit photos!

I'll be around this coming week, but then I'll be out of town for a week, so as soon as I return, I'll close the contest and we can get started on the voting! :happy:

:hmm: I'm also going to try to decide soon on what the other two DVD prizes will be, just to give you ladies more inspiration! :wink:

But thanks to everyone who has participated so far! All the photos are GREAT! :dance:

OK, I don't have stills yet, but here's what the second DVD prize will be--another performance compilation!

Track list:

01. Beautiful Day -- 2001 Brit Awards

02. Lost Highway -- The Tube

03. Angel of Harlem -- Smile Jamaica concert

04. Stuck in a Moment -- Late Show with David Letterman

05. Even Better Than The Real Thing -- MTV 1992 VMAs (with Garth from Wayne's World)

06. Don't Take Your Guns to Town -- Johnny Cash Tribute

07. Trip Through Your Wires -- TV Gaga (this is pre-JT... different words than what's on the album!)

08. The Hands That Built America -- The Today Show

09. Sunday Bloody Sunday -- I'm sorry I don't remember where this was I'll have to check, it's from the JT tour

10. New York -- MTVs TRL

11. Mofo -- MTV Europe Awards

12. When Love Comes to Town -- Lovetown special

:hmm: And I was thinking that maybe the 3rd DVD would be a winner's choice option, meaning whoever gets that DVD will be able to choose 60 minutes of footage from my list of stuff... kinda like a Make-Your-Own compilation! :happy:

So don't stop yet! There's still time to enter the contest! :hyper:

11 days to go!

Here's a few stills of the second DVD that will be given away as a prize:

01. Beautiful Day -- 2001 Brit Awards
bd_brits1.jpg
bd_brits2.jpg

02. Lost Highway -- The Tube
losthighway1.jpg
losthighway2.jpg

03. Angel of Harlem -- Smile Jamaica concert
aoh1.jpg
aoh2.jpg

04. Stuck in a Moment -- Late Show with David Letterman
letterman1.jpg
letterman2.jpg

05. Even Better Than The Real Thing -- MTV 1992 VMAs (with Garth from Wayne's World)
garth1.jpg
garth2.jpg

06. Don't Take Your Guns to Town -- Johnny Cash Tribute
guns1.jpg
guns2.jpg

07. Trip Through Your Wires -- TV Gaga (this is pre-JT... different words than what's on the album!)
trip1.jpg
trip2.jpg

08. The Hands That Built America -- The Today Show
hands1.jpg
hands2.jpg

09. Sunday Bloody Sunday -- I'm sorry I don't remember where this was I'll have to check, it's from a documentary
sbs1.jpg
sbs2.jpg

U2 Create New Autumn Sport

bsquirrel1.jpg

"Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Squirrels?"

The latest craze in the U2 camp is Squirrel Racing.
Word has it that when the leaves begin to fall and the squirrels begin to scurry around the forest floor the guys like nothing better than to ride those furry beasts all the way to the finish line.
As always, Squishy Peanut has the exclusive pictures as they emerge. As you can tell from the first of these hilarious never before seen photos Bono is not the most skilled with a squirrel. However, this does not stop sources as quoting him as favourite to win in the next race.
More pictures to appear soon!

:wink:

Last edited:
:wave: Ok Ladies (and any PLEBA gents), I'm outtie. I won't have access to the Internet for a whole week. I hope to come back to s'more entries for the contest.

This week is the last week to enter the contest!! So post those pics!

Contest deadline is midnight (EST) Monday, Oct. 13.

That means when my clock here in the eastern time zone hits midnight on the 13th, the contest is closed.

I've asked flaming june to be my cheerleader and post a reminder as the contest gets into the final days.

Have a great week everyone! :)

^ Angela, either save it as a JPEG file small enough to attach, or upload it to Snapfish or the like. Either way, save as jpeg so that the file size is smaller.

Keep posting people! Remember, you have only until midnight (EST) Monday, Oct. 13.

*is a good cheerleader* :wink:

Mwahahahaha! Saw this card today and just HAD to buy it. Larry wasn't there originally but... :evil: The text inside says Happy Halloweenie!

happy_halloweenie.jpg

Contest ends midnight (EST) Monday, Oct. 13! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom