Amnesty International Concert 1986

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
These pics are from the Amnesty International charity concert in 1986. This was the only time Bono had this look, the fringed jacket and the long bushy hair, like a wild west frontiersman :drool: I think he's gorgeous. :love:

bonoamn2.jpg

bonoamn3.jpg

bonoamnesyt86.jpg

bonoamn86.jpg

bonoamnspt.jpg

Are there any other pics in existence? Any of The Police handing their instruments to U2 in a symbolic passing of the torch? If any of you have more pics of this show or know where they can be found, please post.

I agree. The Amnesty show in Atlanta was my first U2 show so I'm really sentimental about pix from that tour.....sexy as heck!! :drool: :drool: :heart: :silent: :censored:

verte76 said:
I agree. The Amnesty show in Atlanta was my first U2 show so I'm really sentimental about pix from that tour.....sexy as heck!! :drool: :drool: :heart: :silent: :censored:

Cool! You went, how awesome! :happy: You're lucky!

Here's one more pic:

bonofringe.jpg

He also wore the fringed jacket in the Unforgettable Fire Collection shorty....:drool:....fringed jacket in motion.....:drool:

U2Kitten said:

Cool! You went, how awesome! :happy: You're lucky!

Here's one more pic:

bonofringe.jpg

Yep, sure did! I still remember looking at Bono with that jacket and stuff.....egads, the show was *amazing* and he looked so damn sexy and mesmerizing........:drool: :silent: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom