Amazing Adventures of Electric Erogenous Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
ever wondered what U2 were like if they were superheros????
It is a quiet morning in Dublin. The air is heavy with humidity, and people everywhere are praying for these next two days to be over, so that they can relax in the oppressive heat. Our hero wakes up late, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the heel of his hand and facing his alarm clock. 9:05 am, August 8. Time to get up and face the world. No sooner is he showered and shaved than a loud knock rattles his door. Mystified, our hero opens it cautiously. It is Adam. He wastes no time entering the room, stalking past Edge with a determination that clearly shows he is distraught. Edge has already ascertained that, however, since Adam is not dressed in his usual manner. Neither wacky shirt nor cool sarong adorns Adam today. Instead, he is dressed in tight gold spandex and black combat boots, and stands imposingly in Edge's living room.

Edge : "Why, Adam, you are not yourself today."
Adam : "No, indeed, my friend," Adam replies, his usual cool replaced by an uncharacteristic gravity. "As you can see, a serious matter is at hand. That is why I am dressed as The Amazing, All-Powerful Adam."
Edge : (drawing himself up) "What is it, All-Powerful? Is there an emergency?"
All-Powerful :"Yes. It is a situation so serious that it requires all of our powers combined. Hurry up, then, and change into your super lithium-powered rocket boots." Edge dashes off with lightening speed, returning in milliseconds as Electric Erogenous Edge.
All-Powerful :"There's no time to lose, Electric Erogenous Edge. Let us seek out our superallies immediately!" Instantly, our heroes have zapped into the jazzy pad of Bono the Benevolent Boozer. Boozer is snoozing on his leopard-print couch, snoring loudly. His sidekick, Lovely Larry, is curled up at his feet, thumb in his mouth.
Erogenous :"Oh, look at that. Isn't Lovely Larry cute?"
All-Powerful :"Boozer! Lovely Larry! Awaken, for dark duties await us!"

Lovely Larry is on his feet immediately, smoothing his perfect hair and pulling his shirt down over his well-muscled chest, tucking the ends into his bright orange hot pants. Boozer is somewhat more difficult to rouse, slurring something about his mother and rolling over.

Erogenous :"Bono the Benevolent Boozer, if your itty bitty feet aren't into your platform shoes in ten seconds, I will zap your bottom."

This is enough to get Boozer up, already dressed in his ultra super-duper crime-fighting bullet-stopping energy-conducting woman-fetching red velvet leisure suit.

check out those stories for a good laugh on http://www.wherethesitehasnoname.com/

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Thanks for posting that-that's GREAT!!!!!

And, um...

Lovely Larry is on his feet immediately, smoothing his perfect hair and pulling his shirt down over his well-muscled chest, tucking the ends into his bright orange hot pants.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*runs to buy Larry some 'hot pants'*
biggrin.gif

I read those a long time ago...I have the printouts in a folder in my room somewhere. They are all hilarious!! *lol*

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

LMAO I don't know if this show is still on -- but did anyone ever watch "Whose Line is it Anyway?" And they had the superhero game sometimes where there would be a guy there in the beginning, then as the others came in, they'd give them superhero names
biggrin.gif
It was always really funny
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

eek.gif
eek.gif

Amazing All-Powerful Adam in gold spandex

Electric Erogenous Edge in a lithium powered suit

Bono the Benevolent Boozer in a red velvet leisure suit

Lovely Larry in hot pants

eek.gif
eek.gif

OH MY DAD!!!!!

*hippy is having naughty thoughts...*

LMAO Mona...I love that show...and they do always come up with strange superhero names...
biggrin.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
eek.gif
eek.gif

Amazing All-Powerful Adam in gold spandex

Electric Erogenous Edge in a lithium powered suit

Bono the Benevolent Boozer in a red velvet leisure suit

Lovely Larry in hot pants

eek.gif
eek.gif

OH MY DAD!!!!!

*hippy is having naughty thoughts...*

LMAO Mona...I love that show...and they do always come up with strange superhero names...
biggrin.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARRY IN HOT PANTS!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

oooo Bono in velvet....

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

Hey yo, first of all the important thing: I'm hippy's roommate.
Secondly.......this is feckin' hilarious! (she's taught me the language, lol)
Thirdly....ERROGENOUS EDGE?!?!?!? Nuff said
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Fourthly...is fourthly a word?
Fifthly...you used August 8th! That's my B-day! Now if only I could get U2 in their spiffy superhero outfits as a b-day gift...

::
redface.gif
rgasms:::

Happy Birthday to me, indeed!

Welcome Narcissus!

Lucky... you got the same b-day as Edge!
Seems you're catching on pretty quickly (well, w/ hippy as a roommate you would)....

I think you'll enjoy it here (tell hippy I said hi!)
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Take me to that other place...

Narcissus!!!!! I know your real name!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hahahahaha!!!!

I can't believe she's here...lalalalala

Uh oh, will I have to censor myself?

wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

My real name is....CISSUS CISSUS
wink.gif

Dangit, roommate jokes :x

But yeah, ok, so some forums ppl use their names, and some ppl use their screennames.

So Hi. I'm Dar. Glad to be here. No need to hold back, Kim!

Hehe. I've got Edgie's birthday...I've got Edgie's birthday...

It's my first day. I shouldn't be getting so much pleasure out of that...oy!

<3
Dar

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
*singing*

Who wears short shorts?
biggrin.gif

ROFL!!!

I JUST SNORTED HOT TEA UP MY BRAIN!!!!!! LMAO!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO I don't know if this show is still on -- but did anyone ever watch "Whose Line is it Anyway?" And they had the superhero game sometimes where there would be a guy there in the beginning, then as the others came in, they'd give them superhero names
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I *LOVE* Whose Line is it Anyway! They still show reruns on comedy central as far as I know and ABC has an Americanized version hosted by Drew Carrey. But the superhero game was always one of my favorites. They'd always come up with ridiculous names like "Flatulence Boy" or something. But nothing nearly as good as Bono the Benevolent Boozer...
wink.gif

that site sounds like a crack up...and I love Whose Line...one of my favorite "super heroes" was something like: "Thank goodness you're here, Captain Narcoleptic!" and Colin was the super hero, he kept trying to fly, then passing out, I laughed SO hard....

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
does anyone else think this drawing of Edge looks like he's well...um...constipated???

miniedge2.gif

sorry, I love the guy, but it's the first thing I thought of!
eek.gif
wink.gif

LMAO... he looks like a convict... Bad Edge!
smile.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

Back
Top Bottom