Also on 5/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackElectric

The Fly
Maybe you'll find my story a little corny or not too interesting, but it's something I'll always remember.

My dad and I had GA tickets so we were waiting outside the United Center since 1030 that morning. Around 3 I decide to go over to the entrance where Bono and the gang are all supposed to pull up.

So after waiting behind the fence for an hour, Bono finally pulls up. (But only him. Where were theEdge, Larry and Adam? :( Would've like to see them too) But anyhow...

So Bono goes up to the crowd standing on either side of the driveway, signing things and hugging people and taking pictures. But I along with some other people are standing stuck behind the fence. Everyone behind the fence starts yelling towards Bono to "not tease us" Haha and some other guy yells out "Bono! Your f*cking sweet!" Twas funny.

Sooo...he walks over to us poor saps behind the fence. Everyone sticking things through for him to sign and their hands out to shake.

Of course I stick my hand out too. Eventually he comes to me, takes my hand in his, looks me in the eye and says "hi sweetheart"

Awww. Well, I don't know how big a deal it is to anyone else, but it's one of those moments I freaked out about and will never forget.

Last edited:
Corny? Are you kidding? :huh: That's totally excellent&thrilling!!

Wow! Bono took your hand - Woo-hoo! :love: :up: :rockon:

Hey, thanks for the congrats guys!
Now, I'm thinking of changing my name on here to Bonos sweetheart. :D
hehe just kidding

That is awesome he held your hand and looked into your eyes. Congrats, that is so cool and sweetheart. I bet you haven't washed your hand since. lol

:yes: :sexywink: BlackEl that's what I like most about Bono:drool: (ok, besides the fact he is..aww:wink: :drool: well, U Know!)he makes every experince ur own-it's not like a 'cattle call'-u know what I mean?:heart: :bono: PS; u do that-change it to bono's sweetheart given to u by the Man!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom