Alright, Who watched Leno?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Echo:
Is it just me, or did Larry look a bit ill on the show? I mean, he wasn't green or anything...and he always has that real serious look on his face, like he's unhappy to be there...but on Leno he looked to me like he was about to urp all over his drumkit. I noticed he kept opening and closing his mouth a bit, you know like people do when they feel nauseous and are trying to find a method of breathing that will make them feel better?

Maybe I'm just a looney.

I had the same exact thought, that Larry looked like he had an upset stomach!!!! So no, you're not crazy. I noticed it right away. Hope he's okay...then again, maybe it's just us.
biggrin.gif

I thought they looked great! The sound on Leno is crap - but I got it on tape. I also cringed when Leno mispronounced Bono's name. I mean, you can't get your research guy to tell you how to pronounce someone's name? Sheesh.

Leno drives me up the wall - always has.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Echo:
Is it just me, or did Larry look a bit ill on the show? I mean, he wasn't green or anything...and he always has that real serious look on his face, like he's unhappy to be there...but on Leno he looked to me like he was about to urp all over his drumkit. I noticed he kept opening and closing his mouth a bit, you know like people do when they feel nauseous and are trying to find a method of breathing that will make them feel better?

Hmmm....I didn't think he looked bad...I think when he was doing that thing with his mouth (get yo mind outta the gutta gals) he was counting or singing??? If he is/was sick...poor baby! *gives Larry baby some chicken soup just in case*

I like Jay. So what if he got Bono's name wrong? When I read "Bono", a lot of times I think of it as "Bowno."

LOL I almost fell off my chair laighing when Bono said Catholicism is the "glam-rock" of Christianity. Hahahahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom