Alright, let's see some fingers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Devlin said:
Y'all are fookin' silly. Phalanges, indeed. :madwife:

In punishment, I require Larryphalanges. and Adamphalanges.

I got 'cher Adamphalanges right here!
DSCF0220copy.jpg

DSCF0221acopy.jpg

DSCF0207copy.jpg

bonocomet said:
^ OOooOooh Edge is playin' an invisible guitar in that one :ohmy:

:wink:

great pic!

Never noticed that before! Too busy staring at Adam's sweaty chest...:drool:

Thanks - I took that pic in Portland! For some reason I ended up cutting everyone's head off in most of the photos. :shrug: It was my first digital camera experience.

kafrun - check out the 2nd Adamphalange pic I posted. Would you agree that Adam's left middle scalene needs some cross fiber friction? Followed, of course, by some manual lymphatic drainage. :wink:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

kafrun - check out the 2nd Adamphalange pic I posted. Would you agree that Adam's left middle scalene needs some cross fiber friction? Followed, of course, by some manual lymphatic drainage. :wink:
That's a fine treatment plan :hmm: I'd start off with some paraffin wax locally to prepare the tissue. Some gentle myofascial release would also be indicated before proceeding to the general swedish techniques. Then of course the frictions, followed by the lymph drainage, finished off with some unilateral ear-nibbling... wait.. is that part of our scope of practice or did I just throw that in myself :uhoh:

Larry's awfully long for such a short guy. Geez Louise. Not that I mind looking, oh no..

:p

:corn:

:macdevil:

kafrun said:
My brother took this in Tampa. BonoFingers, plus many other random fingers :giggle:
u2TPA001.jpg

:ohmy: Kaf, your bro takes great picks...:hmm: I am going to need a good photographer for the show. How good is he at multi tasking? :camera:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I think this was the pic you were referring to...:laugh:
of50464443.jpg

I'm such a caption nerd :nerd:
:hmm: then the other one was larry's temper tantrum.... I mixed the two up...

strangely enough I don't have the captions saved... :hmm: while I did lol about it....

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I think this was the pic you were referring to...:laugh:
of50464443.jpg

Wow larrys tattoo looks so cool there (pity the boys don't have enough tattoos for there to be a picture thread on them!)

Back
Top Bottom