Almost flipped at the doctor's office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do sit and stare at Bono all day sometime on here :lol: he's got the sexiest blue eyes ever seen on a man!!!! :drool: :combust:

Y'know sometimes, there's a real thin line between ugly and beautiful. I mean, look at Mick Jagger. Some women go crazy over him and yet he's probably cracked a load of mirrors in his time, lol.

As fer B being ugly, nah.. True he has very strong features but then that's what women like on a man. It shows masculinity and strength...:drool: :drool: :drool: No one could ever accuse B of being feminine, having girly features or pretty. Even when he was Maccy, he still had that 'masculinity' about him though in a more 'dangerous' way...:drool: :drool:

So, nope, B is not ugly. He's deliciously masculine, oozes sex appeal and strength. (He could crush me against him any time, lol).

Interesting thing is that even when magazines or TV programs shown on VH1 (for example) say that he's sexy - they always mention his activisim. That is a sexy quality yes but they rarely mention his bedroom blue eyes, his meltingly boyish smile, his blood warming Irish accent, etc etc etc. Why???

sweetie said:
Interesting thing is that even when magazines or TV programs shown on VH1 (for example) say that he's sexy - they always mention his activisim. That is a sexy quality yes but they rarely mention his bedroom blue eyes, his meltingly boyish smile, his blood warming Irish accent, etc etc etc. Why???

Really good question! I know the things you just mentioned about him are what really melt my heart! Part of me wants Bono to tone down his sexiness before it's the undoing of me! lol. The other part is saying hell no keep bringing it on baby! :drool:

I think I would have stuck the needle in her eye:mad:
Shes was just ingnorant, she doesn't see the beauty on the inside that makes him a beautiful man on the outside like people like us do!:drool:

Oh my mother always said he was a creep!!! I had the rolling stone here, she said it again... I was watching the UF documentary on the slane dvd, she came in, and I was like, so he isn't much of a creep here huH! she said something along hte lines of 'he at least looks a little bit normal here'...
then I became annoyed, and got the most beautiful Bono picture as a poster...
she has never called him creep again, nor has she commented that I have these posters...
and then I was watching Slane downstairs, when my mom and dad came back from shopping... and she sat at the dinnertable while I continued watching the dvd.. and after it finished she was like, I do like the songs, but one hour in a row is a bit too much(more like 2 hours 12 but still... )
:)
finally my mother is warming up a bit for the boys...
curious for the picture that converted my mom??
I'll link since it's dangerously BIG
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8479/birthdaybonochicago1005055yh.jpg

Galeongirl... :drool: :drool:

People tell me Bono's ugly. They also tell me I'm sick for thinking he's sexy, because he's so 'old'! HA! 45 is not old. Stop being like all the other sheep who think 30 is old, morons! People love Tom Cruise and think he's hot. And he's only 2 years younger than Bono. But do people make fun of those people? NO! And you know why? Because Tom is an a lister in Hollywood. And people think Bono's older because U2 have been going longer. Morons, them people are. *eye twitches*

Bono is DAMN hot and age is only a number. My friend once said it'd be OK if I was near the same age, but no, because I'm 14, it's wrong to love Bono. Geez, the nerve of some people. It really gets me irate. OK, I'm gonna have to go look at Bono pictures now to calm me down.

Merry Christmas all you son of a diddleys!

oh christ.. I'm 16 and I don't give a f*ck about whoever says what... when we were in Rome with school, I was having this discussion with one of the teachers(I think she was about 30-35) on how hot Bono was(really! she started it by saying he was pretty hot!(yea I was blabbing about him again... just because we were |--------| this close to the bvlgari store there!too bad it was 11 pm and it was closed :( )
but that was pretty cool, only thing she said was that age isn't doing him good... while I think he's getting more beautiful now... but it was pretty cool, we talked about it for about half an hour or so... when one of the other teachers(male) was like, yeah and she is a little in love with bono... I was like yeaaaaaaaaah suuure(tried to deny it, but who am I kidding?) and then went like what's wrong with it anyways... *loooong silence* :) and they went on about something else....

hot is hot
bono is bono
bono is hot
hot is bono

I have no idea where that came from... but still, it's the truth!
:drool: how can anyone NOT love him :) well that's more Bono love for us then!

Back
Top Bottom