All Smiles...It's Leather Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2001sachsbono.jpg

2002Bonopeace.jpg

2002grin.jpg

bonoabcutie.jpg

bonoabtart.jpg

2bonoeyes.jpg

drunks.jpg

Here's a wallpaper I made last nite. I'm not sure if I'm too happy with how it turned out. Some of the quotes won't show up as well on the smaller size but they are a few Macphisto quotes and then lines from The Fly.

Attachments

• mrmachphistowallpaper2.jpg
    mrmachphistowallpaper2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 597
sassy-vi.jpg

With the family...
sarajevo3-vi.jpg

sarajevo1fam-vi.jpg

(I just set this one as wallpaper by accident... :banghead: )

S270971-vi.jpg

just wanted to give you ladies a heads up!! If any of you have BBC AMERICA for a channel there is a show called A- List Fashionistas. They gave Bono an honorable mention and showed some footage of him from the Africa Trip, Love Rocks, MtvEAs, Iriving Plaza and from Kristy McCall's Funeral. They had a few people say why they thought Bono was sexy. One guy said that he was annoying not sexy!!! :mad: But I thought I would let you know. Next show is 12m-1am tonite PST!!! :sexywink:

adamswildhoney said:
just wanted to give you ladies a heads up!! If any of you have BBC AMERICA for a channel there is a show called A- List Fashionistas. They gave Bono an honorable mention and showed some footage of him from the Africa Trip, Love Rocks, MtvEAs, Iriving Plaza and from Kristy McCall's Funeral. They had a few people say why they thought Bono was sexy. One guy said that he was annoying not sexy!!! :mad: But I thought I would let you know. Next show is 12m-1am tonite PST!!! :sexywink:

Ooh, cool!

I do have a BBC channel...I'll check later tonight.

Thanks for the info!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom