All I Want Is You...( Ali and Bono's wedding anniversary article)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
stararticle.jpg

Flavia,

Thanks for posting the articles! Is there ever any chance you can send them to me typed so I can post them? I'm sure more readers would like to read them... and I unfortunately can't post the scanned article in U2news. Thanks!! :wave:

LOL--Pimp Bono I'd expected, but I never though I'd see PimpRockStar!Ai! Look at her flashing the peace sign in a leopard-pring mini! :lol: :yes: :heart: I love it!

As always NS, you rule!

SD

Sherry Darling said:
LOL--Pimp Bono I'd expected, but I never though I'd see PimpRockStar!Ai! Look at her flashing the peace sign in a leopard-pring mini! :lol: :yes: :heart: I love it!

As always NS, you rule!

SD

I think its actually bono's hand flashing the peace sign from behind her but it's bad ass of Ali to be wearing the leopard mini :up:

Nice article Niamh-thanks for sharing it ! What paper was this in?
Cant believe they actually put some positive news on the front of the paper..I guess lasting marriages are news these days.
-Christine:p

Last edited:
teenie said:
Nice article Niamh-thanks for sharing it ! What paper was this in?
Cant believe they actually put some positive news on the front of the paper..I guess lasting marriages are news these days.
-Christine:p

It was taken from an Irish newspaper called The Star. It was either the Sunday or Monday edition. :D

Back
Top Bottom