***All GOLDEN GLOBE Discussion Goes HERE!***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Bono & Edge at the Golden Globes

Anyone in L.A. going to try and see them?

Yesterday I was watching a Bravo special on the show and the woman who is in charge of putting it all together was talking about the seating chart and she said that Elton John had asked to sit with U2 and she said sure. They also had a clip of who would be there and they also showed a picture of Bono & Edge.

Personally, I can't wait.

Yay! I wasn't sure if they were going to be there or not, but I was planning on watching it anyway! The Golden Globes have far less BS these days than the Oscars!

It's on tonight at 8PM Eastern Time, NBC. I think the Red Carpet specials start at 5PM EST (although I'm not positive about this.)

SHITE. I'll have to tape it.

but anyhooooooo..........

DOES ANYONE ELSE JUST " :hyper:" THAT ELTON WANTS TO SIT BY OUR GUYS?!?!?!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Damn. I have a conflict, so I'll have to tape it. What with all the skating I watched yesterday I've watched too much TV lately anyway.

Iman will present the new diamond collection of De Beers at the show of the upcoming Golden Globe Awards.

De Beers seems to engage in child labour, sweat shop practices, illegal diamond trading and more.

Due to time pressure I don?t have the authorization to republish, but please go to check details at:

http://www.macha.f9.co.uk/dia-suppress.html

and

http://www.macha.f9.co.uk/d-Ch15-child.html

It is sad that the Golden Globe organizers actively promote De Beers, which seems to engage in what the U.N. calls "a new form of slavery". The diamond clattering show should be cancelled.

Hope that Bono doesn?t purchase any of that shit.

There has always been a very uncool element in the diamond business. Oxfam is campaigning against some corrupt practices in the diamond industry. I forget the particulars but it seems like some diamonds are sold to finance corruption and such. It's on their web site. There is a protest petition and other info.

I was talking with my mom about going down there to see the stars come in.

I don't have binoculars so it's prolly not worth it.

Bono sighting

he's on the red carpet right now. turn on E, there might be an interview.

I just saw this thread. I didn't see him, but now that I know he's there, I'm going to set my vcr to record while I finish my work outside. Hopefully there'll be an interview sometime. Thanks!

awwww, they look so good esp edge. Damn, looks like Larry's out of job though :( .....:lol:

oh yeah, I'd just like to add that Joan Rivers is a freak :huh:

OMG, they look great!!!!!!!!

Bono is so funny. I hope he doesn't get destroyed tomorrow by the fashion police.

I just saw a flash of him walking by on NBC flashing a peace sign. I don't have E:(

mdf189398.jpg

That's actress Bonnie Hunt, but he walked in with Edge, I thought.

Can you see my pic? I can't- trying again

mdf189398.jpg

Back
Top Bottom