All aboard!!! Next stop U2's fall tour!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
Please feel free to include other cities!!!
This is a good way to make plans to meet other Pleba gals!!!
smile.gif
OMG..I am so excited!!!

So, who is on board for the Austin Texas show!?!?!?! I am thinking about the Vegas thing (the last show, that would ROCK!), but I am still debating it, because of my school schedule!
frown.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

SparkysGirl.....Austin is looking like a big possibility....I should know something tomorrow !!!
Las Vegas is sadly fading fast as the girl that was going to go with me is only going to have the $$$ to make it to the South Bend show.....
frown.gif
I just can't travel alone...I'm a wimp.

I'm so excited about maybe going to Austin though......
biggrin.gif
I've never been there before and my best friend's mother in law lives there and she said she'd go if her husband did'nt mind.....I'm so hyped, I've been trying to get her to a U2 concert for years....I just converted my other friend back in May at the Columbus show....
biggrin.gif

So far...South Bend for certain(ticketbastard willing)and a big maybe for Austin!!!!

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

hey browneyed girl....I love that van morrison, he rocks too!!
yeah, come on down to TEXAS!!! very friendly ppl, i'd love to meet as many plebas as possible!!!
Hope to see ya there!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you browneyedgirl!!!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Philly is my best hope. I notice a lot of open days between shows, I think they are leaving the door open to add several more shows if these sell out quickly like last time, don't you think? They might even extend it through Christmas!

I will be going to Philly only... IF I can ge tickets.

**crzy says prayer for u2.com presale or prop tickets**

<---- out of cash from 1st leg and Slane
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Yeah ...Van is GREAT...

We'll all have to wear our PLEBA tags even if we don't meet up, and then we can spot one another in the crowd....kinda like a secret society....LOL

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

Yeah i noticed that too Autumn, still hoping for another texas date or something within driving range!! This state is so humougous it takes several hours to get from one big city to the next!!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
Yeah ...Van is GREAT...

We'll all have to wear our PLEBA tags even if we don't meet up, and then we can spot one another in the crowd....kinda like a secret society....LOL

biggrin.gif
girl, we are a secret society!! You know I dreamt the other night that I gave them PLEBA shirts to wear and they all wore them for the show!!! Even "sullen" Mullen wore it !!
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I AM AUSTIN *AND* VEGA$ BOUND BAY-BEE!!!!!

*ahem*

At least I HOPE to be!!!
biggrin.gif
I have so much riding on those dang tickets that won't even be on sale till the 22nd, and then you KNOW everyone and their dawg will be wanting tickets to the last show of the tour!!!! GRRR!!!

Wishin and a-hopin...

Disco

Sparky's Girl, I have seen the vastness which is your state of Texas! Couldn't make it from El Paso to Dallas before dark speeding! I tell you, the area between El Paso and Abiliene is not cool, long, hot stretches of desolation where even a cactus won't grow! I remember the dust devils, the hot air that burns your face, fearing turning on the AC and overheating the car, worrying the tires might explode! Odessa and Midland are still kind of desert-like, by the time I got to Abiliene it was nice to see green again! Dallas and Austin are cool, never been to Houston. That is one huge-ass state to be sure! Maybe U2 will add more shows there, lots of fans want them!

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Sparky's Girl, I have seen the vastness which is your state of Texas! Couldn't make it from El Paso to Dallas before dark speeding! I tell you, the area between El Paso and Abiliene is not cool, long, hot stretches of desolation where even a cactus won't grow! I remember the dust devils, the hot air that burns your face, fearing turning on the AC and overheating the car, worrying the tires might explode! Odessa and Midland are still kind of desert-like, by the time I got to Abiliene it was nice to see green again! Dallas and Austin are cool, never been to Houston. That is one huge-ass state to be sure! Maybe U2 will add more shows there, lots of fans want them!
Yeah, I know what you're talking about Autumn! I love TX, but it is a huge-ass state,.... still keeping my fingers crossed and prayin for an Xtra show!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Well, girls...She ls Raging and I are on board for Chicago, and I am hopefully (god and mother willing!)going to Sin City for the last show.
eek.gif
(Maria, it would SO rock if you were there!! And I hope you do meet Sparky at one of the shows!!
biggrin.gif
)

I am not even trying to think of my PLEBA tag, I don't want to rush things! lol

*crosses fingers*
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

i'm trying for NYC/NJ, Philly, and *hopefully* VEGAS!!! i really hope to meet some of you along the way- let's all pray that prop comes through with tickets!

I'm hoping to make it to the Vegas show to meet with my penpal from Propaganda. We have been writing to each other for over 6 years now. We finally got to meet each other at the Phoenix show last April. What a weekend we had!!!!! And it was my first visit to the desert.
cool.gif

Hey girls!
I am freaking out, help, I am so excited I cannot think, or talk, orreven type, HELP, ok, breathe.
I am SOOOO STOKED on Prop, so Oakland and LA are in the picture for me, I can stay with my cousins down south, and Oakland is an hour away! LIFE IS GOOD!
EL-E-VA-TION!!!
THANK YOU U2 FOR COMING BACK! WE LOVE YOU!
THANK YOU PROPAGANDA! WE LOVE YOU TOO!

My hopes for Vegas have been forgotten, cuz I am broke but whoever will be in Oakland, we've gotta' meet! ok?????!

hey girls! i'm glad to read that i'm not the only one that's really excited about the tour!!
biggrin.gif
I'm going to try for the Austin show, does anyone know if ticketmaster will once again be selling tix? or will SFX be the place to get tix? anyways, I hope everyone gets tix!
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Aarrrgghhhhh...I can't decide. I'll only be able to come over for a week.

NY/NJ bit looks best as there's a chance of multiple shows and not too much travelling

LA/LV - the last show but more travelling, tho it will be warming for GA queuing

this too much.....*takes deep breathe*....oh I forgot, too much is not enough
biggrin.gif

Hey gals!!! Tiny dancer- I was at the Phoenix show too!!! Ok, I'm going to go to the Chicago show, but I won't have G.A. I'm gonna definately try and make it to the L.A. and/or Las Vegas shows. I'm thinking seriously about Austin though, as well as Denver. Haha, I am going to be broke at this rate...But I am so excited! I really really really wanna meet all of the PLEBA girls!!!

------------------
"In the shower, which is a natural echo chamber, I sing like I never have sung on a record. But the way I always try to sing on records. Completely bollocks naked!" -Bono

I am SO happy U2 is coming back to the States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the Philly show, if I get tickets... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you at the Philly show!!!!!!!!

yl2jump.gif

AHHHH!!
ELEVATION!!
YOU ELEVATE MY SOUL!!
flash.gif

Thank you U2 for coming back! Thank you for Prop!! AHH!! I want to do cartwheels up and down the office hallways and then hop in my car and sit my ass outside MSG until Oct 24th!

I can't believe how lucky I am!! Here she comes, lady lucky again!! BAHH!! I plan on being at MSG and PROV for Larry's Big Day
party.gif
pain7.gif
and Halloween! (um, even though Iheard on the radio that Prov RI is the vampire capitol of the U.S. EMM.. and I dont think they meant the PLEBA girls chasin after U2)

U2U2U2

------------------
Move me a mountain

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

Planning on screaming it up in Providence with olive on and/ or before my Larry's (gulp) 40th bday!

I hope he likes his present cause I don't come with a receipt
wink.gif

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
I'll be at DC
smile.gif

SD

But there is no DC, only Baltimore. I wonder if U2 will even want to come near DC now after what happened.
frown.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

sorry double post

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-12-2001).]

Are they planning on making a stop in Montreal? I heard that they might...I was at their May 27th show there, and it was amazing, and I want to go back...
Gosh, I hope so...Toronto and the States are way too far...

I will definately be at Chicago and South Bend!!!

Pop_Whore...here we come (to rip the pants off Larry of course).

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I will definately be at Chicago and South Bend!!!

Pop_Whore...here we come (to rip the pants off Larry of course).

POP_WHORE!! It really is catching on!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Good Work April....
smile.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Back
Top Bottom