Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thanks bonocomet for doing your best to answer The_Edge89's questions.
As far as the ONE t-shirts, they are easily available from ONE at their website:
https://store.one.org/tshirts.aspx

Also check out the ONE onesies for babies and the ONE hoodies!
Hopefully all these options that we've given you, The_Edge89, will suffice for your purchasing pleasure. :wink:
A lot of this merchandise may not be available in too many stores because the demand for it may not be enough to warrant store space for it.
Online purchasing is the easiest way to go. :up:

Thank you Jamila, that's very kind of you.
Unfortunatley I'm the kind of guy who don't really like online shopping partly because I have to ask my parents to do it for me if I ever should want to get something from an online store - I don't have a credit card of my own, you see. Too bad about the demand though, more (young) people should get involved in a charity that they're interested in.
Anyhow, thanks for the reply. :up:

This is probably the wrong thread to ask this question - I went 20 pages back and didn't find an existing EDUN-thread and I'm unable to search for one since I'm not a premium member.

Anyway: I'm going to New York City in a couple of weeks time and I thought I'd look for some Edun products. I checked their website for retailers already but none seem to be located near the centre of Manhattan, where I'm staying. Furthermore, the listed retailers that have a fuctional website only seems to sell products for women, which in my case is rather unfortunate.

I just wanted to hear if someone happens to know of a retailer in New York that has got some Edunclothes for us guys? I'm probably getting some (RED) stuff anyway if the Edun idea doesn't work out.

I have bought men's clothing at Saks, you should check that store out!

I think that it is great that you want to help support Eden. I hear you about getting the clothes. The closest store to get them is 45 minutes from my house. Good luck.

I went to Saks Fifth Avenue in New York a few months ago and searched the whole store but counldn't find Edun. What do you think happened?

Thank you u2Jesusgirl. I am on their mailing list and I receive all the sales news, etc. but I wanted to see the clothes up close and first hand. I don't think Saks is selling them anymore!

Thank you u2Jesusgirl. I am on their mailing list and I receive all the sales news, etc. but I wanted to see the clothes up close and first hand. I don't think Saks is selling them anymore!

The last time I was in Saks was Christmastime and they had men's clothes. Last weekend I was up in Saratoga and there was a couple of Edun jeans (woman's) on a rack in a small jeans shop. The cotton is so soft and comfy, I search everywhere for the jeans!

Thank you for the Target links. I am fifty one years, so of course, I could never pull off those cute clothes. But, I loved the Bayberry dress. Being a size ten, I think, I could wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom