Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a thread dedicated to Ali, I just got my first newsletter today from EDUN LIVE.

They have launched their new website just for the EDUN LIVE brand of clothing - for men, women and children! :up:

Here is the link if you would like to check the website out:

http://www.edun-live.com/

It's a BEAUTIFUL website. :hug:

948214EDC9449D27CA43C3FE3DDDCB.jpg

Ten Most Influential Women in 2006

9. Ali Hewson
She’s been able to stay under the radar, but that’s soon about to change. Married to U2 front man Paul Hewson, a.k.a. Bono, Ali Hewson is working with her husband and designer Rogan Gregory to manufacturer an ethically responsible apparel line made from organic-based materials. Ali’s humanitarian activism extends to various projects, most notably through her involvement with Greenpeace and collaboration in Black Wind, White Land, a documentary exploring the consequences outlying communities faced after the Chernobyl explosion. Her clothing label, Edun, will be available in high-end department stores.

NICE!!!!! she is amazing.... makes us women proud to be women!! She has so much responsibility on her plate, just with her family and husband-trying to keep them all grounded in their life and this crazy world....and yet has taken on SO much more to help others. i hope their children follow in some of their footsteps. If so they too, will make the world a bit of a better, caring place like their mom and dad are doing:heart:

blm said:
NICE!!!!! she is amazing.... makes us women proud to be women!! She has so much responsibility on her plate, just with her family and husband-trying to keep them all grounded in their life and this crazy world....and yet has taken on SO much more to help others. i hope their children follow in some of their footsteps. If so they too, will make the world a bit of a better, caring place like their mom and dad are doing:heart:

:yes: :up:

I love seeing models without make-up. Makes me realize that they aren't super humans.

Ali is a different story. Gorgeous, as always.

Can you imagine how long Helena's jeans must be if she had to roll them up that much? They must be like a bejillion inches long or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom