Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
:sad: I can't understand what she's saying :sad:

Tsk tsk! Gluey...you should be ashamed of your self! :wink:

Just kidding. :)

The editor is basically saying how they got the interview. She tells how down to earth Ali is, how EDUN works, how she manages to balance work, 4 kids and a rock-star husband.

I'm trying to find the pics and the interview at the moment. I'll post it as soon as I find it.

bono-edun.jpg

bono-edun1.jpg

bono-edun2.jpg

dorathea said:
When I first saw photos of Ali I actually thought she must have some Meditteranean blood in her....she's prettier than any supermodel I have ever seen.

I don't see it. Too fair skinned.

Not saying she does have some Meditteranean in her, but I'm Greek and I'm fair skinned with dark hair too. I have the kind of skin that doesn't burn but gets very very dark (that Meditteranean color) when I'm in the sun for a while but normally I'm very fair. :shrug:

But I agree that Ali is beautiful!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Thanks for posting these pics from the EDUN LIVE launch back in January of this year, Niamh! :sexywink:

I already have this tee from EDUN LIVE and MU and I get a LOT of very positive comments from people when they see it.

I am currently working with a local t-shirt printing company in my area who is very progressive and for fair trade to get them connected with sourcing their tees from EDUN LIVE plus I have another meeting scheduled in two weeks with folks at one of our local universities to get them connected with EDUN LIVE to advocate for student groups to source their t-shirts for their student organizations through EDUN LIVE. :dance:

I'm very optimistic that things are going to work out for EDUN LIVE in my area for the People of Africa.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

OMG!!!! WOW!!! Thanks Miri for pointing this out to me!

:combust: :combust: :combust:

Maddy said she'll post later. How cool is it that she is in the video!! (acutally, we're both in it - I'm the lady in white trying to take Maddy's picture). I didn't know there were cameras behind us! And on top of it, they are using this on Eden's site!
faint6az.gif
faint6az.gif

Lila64 said:
OMG!!!! WOW!!! Thanks Miri for pointing this out to me!

:combust: :combust: :combust:

Maddy said she'll post later. How cool is it that she is in the video!! (acutally, we're both in it - I'm the lady in white trying to take Maddy's picture). I didn't know there were cameras behind us! And on top of it, they are using this on Eden's site!
faint6az.gif
faint6az.gif
I'm not Miri :shh:

I figured that was you, but I'm not really an expert on the back of your head :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm not Miri :shh:

I know, but Miri PM'd me

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I figured that was you, but I'm not really an expert on the back of your head :wink:

you are forgiven, and thanked a million more times :bow:

Is this actually Edun's video or someone else using it? Just curious. How random is it that they caught the 2 minutes of me fumbling to take Maddy's pic at Nordstrom's last September! She is a supastar alright! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom