Ali Thread # 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANTONIOphoto.jpg

Thanks for all the new and old pics everyone!
This last one ^ is the first Ive seen of her where she's actually looking like a self-described tomboy.:ohmy: Cant see her these days in flannel!

Greety posted this pic in the new(old) Bono pics thread in case you didnt see it. (credit to U2Star.com and Declan McCarty) Thanks Greety!!

bonoali5.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Guy in second row: It's ALI, oh my God, it's Ali! I cannot believe she's standing right in front of me!!! OMG!!!! I am the happiest dude in the world.
:bono: * thinking * Man, I will shut this creep up ....

Ok, its not the greastest pic but it's Bono and Ali in the upper left hand. Thought Id include it since we're posting old photos :wink:

bp.jpg

thankyou said:

this series of pics are priceless. thank you!
never seen them before, what are they from?

Actually, I scanned the originals and posted this picture along with some others over in the Zoo.

I got these from an old friend that went to Ireland and this is from the Rattle and Hum premier in DUBLIN, not L.A....
In one of the pix I have you can see the street name on a wall saying Nineteen O'Connell, so it is Dublin. I can't say for sure if she took these herself, but she gave me a set.

Here is one batch:

photo_2007_1_22_2_52_59.jpg

photo_2007_1_22_2_49_1_edited.jpg

photo_2007_1_22_2_50_19_edited.jpg

photo_2007_1_22_2_55_15.jpg

photo_2007_1_22_2_47_54.jpg

Last edited:
Bono has always been so incredibly generous of his time with his fans. I always enjoy those pics. He's amazing.

bonocomet said:
Bono has always been so incredibly generous of his time with his fans. I always enjoy those pics. He's amazing.

That's why we love him!!!

I may have more pictures, I just quit scanning them. They were so dark. I'll see if Ali is in anymore of them for all of you tho..

The picture with the girls was taken in Dublin too. I think at a different trip tho. She had traded those pix back in R&H days for a set of all my pix.

That's why we love him!!! wait, let me rephrase that, one of the MANY reasons we love him...

I may have more pictures, I just quit scanning them. They were so dark. I'll see if Ali is in anymore of them for all of you tho..

The picture with the girls was taken in Dublin too. I think at a different trip tho. She had traded those pix back in R&H days for a set of all my pix.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Thanks for the link, Kafrun!

Is it just me or do they look a bit uncomfortable with the whole videotaping situation?

They do. And that person that was videotaping needs to be careful where he is pointing it! :| Can't they be left alone for one minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom