Ali thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
7a7cf0f2.jpg

kelly, is this Ali behind Bono?Iwould love to see her close up if you had one. (Pic)I love Ali in that period.

ok excuse my ignorance but when was john born i know one of them had a baby the same time as i had my youngest in 1999 but cant remember who and to be honest i went through that year in shock as i found out was having my youngest when my dad died

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
ok excuse my ignorance but when was john born i know one of them had a baby the same time as i had my youngest in 1999 but cant remember who and to be honest i went through that year in shock as i found out was having my youngest when my dad died

Elijah was born in 1999 (Bono and Ali's first son). Their second son, John, was born less than two years later.

To simply answer your question:

Bono and Ali's first son Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q was born on 17 Ausgust 1999.

John Abraham was born on 20 May 2001.

I hope that helps. :wink:

I just got another long, rambling e-mail from some business person in Europe looking for Ali, but she keeps refering to Bono and Ali as "Alison and David". wtf? :huh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I just got another long, rambling e-mail from some business person in Europe looking for Ali, but she keeps refering to Bono and Ali as "Alison and David". wtf? :huh:

Odd... I think it's the wrong Ali or so?
David IS his middle name... but why would somebody call him that :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom