Ali Thread #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1ed847fc.jpg

RaisaGorbachevFoundationPartyArriva.jpg

The 2nd One? It's from the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party in Stud House, Hampton Court on June 7, 2008 in Kingston, England.

Actually, my favorite pictures from that event are the ones with Bono taking pictures of ali.

RaisaGorbachevFoundationGaladinn-5.jpg

RaisaGorbachevFoundationGaladinn-6.jpg

RaisaGorbachevFoundationGaladinn-4.jpg

RaisaGorbachevFoundationGaladinn-3.jpg

I have never really paid any attention to Ali,and I had never realized how beautiful she was,she is in the same league as Sela Ward cause she is very much like a role model cause she is so beautiful.

Certainly Elevation era. I remember the pictures where Bono and Ali were at the Monaco Grand Prix, it was around the Elevation tour, and Eli is very young in this video.

Edge bought his boat only last year.

Maybe not Edge's boat, but could be a bit more recent. Bono wore that hat or a similar one to at least one EDUN event and the line launched spring of 2005. Eli's hair was blond and curly during Elevation (the pic of Bono holding him at Bob's funeral and Eli is looking over his shoulder).

^ Yes, that's what I meant. There are a lot of photos from that day, when they were at the Grand Prix. I think it's from 2002 or 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom