Ali Thread #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONO_WIFE_280x450.jpg

:hug:

I don't think he was there. Maybe something came up

i just found this ... i'm sure everything is ok.....

Bono sans the hordes
By Barry Egan

Sunday May 24 2009

IT'S a lonely old town, all right. Bono was in Town Bar & Grill last weekend. But instead of his usual coterie of artistic types -- Gavin Friday, Guggi et al -- the U2 singer had only one companion, Simon Carmody, formerly of the Golden Horde (and more recently of The Simon Carmody Community, I jest).

Poor Bono. They came into Ronan Ryan's hip Kildare Street restaurant at around 9pm on the Friday night and left a little after 11pm. At a nearby table, also dining a deux, was Eamon Dunphy and his partner, Jane Grogan.

How do I know? Because I was at an adjoining table on your behalf, dear reader

i just found this ... i'm sure everything is ok.....

Bono sans the hordes
By Barry Egan

Sunday May 24 2009

IT'S a lonely old town, all right. Bono was in Town Bar & Grill last weekend. But instead of his usual coterie of artistic types -- Gavin Friday, Guggi et al -- the U2 singer had only one companion, Simon Carmody, formerly of the Golden Horde (and more recently of The Simon Carmody Community, I jest).

Poor Bono. They came into Ronan Ryan's hip Kildare Street restaurant at around 9pm on the Friday night and left a little after 11pm. At a nearby table, also dining a deux, was Eamon Dunphy and his partner, Jane Grogan.

How do I know? Because I was at an adjoining table on your behalf, dear reader

Aww too bad that there are no pics! We havent seen Bono since the Gala! :(

12ia7.jpg

I can't scan the cover to the mag. It ripped in a couple of different places. It has Bono on it in a suit. I'll see if I can find the pic somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom