Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Emilie is in France at the moment. She said she would be getting her internet connection by early Dece,ber. I'm sure she'll be around soon.

Ali's Element and its web hosts were great. I contributed with many articles and pics, and lots of other girls did the same thing. But it seems the hosts didn't have more time to dedicate to the website.

I hope so, I miss Emilie :)

Flavia, does the link for Ali's Element still work? I haven't checked it in awhile since it hasn't been updated, but I was wondering if the site was still up.

I just checked it out. You may recall it was part of Boom Cha, which was a really great site. Ali's Element hasn't been updated since February 2002, but I was surprised to see a fairly recent announcement just as you enter Boom Cha, from August 2004, saying that the site is moving/being redesigned, and that the changes will take place "in a few weeks". So it looks like it hasn't been abandoned after all!

biff said:
I just checked it out. You may recall it was part of Boom Cha, which was a really great site. Ali's Element hasn't been updated since February 2002, but I was surprised to see a fairly recent announcement just as you enter Boom Cha, from August 2004, saying that the site is moving/being redesigned, and that the changes will take place "in a few weeks". So it looks like it hasn't been abandoned after all!

That's great news! Boom cha is a very cool website. :wink:

It was always one of my favourite U2 websites. It was clearly designed by people who loved the band and had a great sense of humour and real visual flair; it's a really lively, vibrant site. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it. It's been neglected for too long.

biff said:
It was always one of my favourite U2 websites. It was clearly designed by people who loved the band and had a great sense of humour and real visual flair; it's a really lively, vibrant site. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it. It's been neglected for too long.

:yes: Boom Cha and Olive's site were two of the first U2 sites I ever bookmarked :)

I hope they have the new link up for it soon, it says "in a few weeks" but that was back in August :(

Thank you for the info though, biff :bow: I thought the site had been abandoned for good. It's nice to see that there's a hope it will continue :)

one more pic from getty:
fc63824d.jpg

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

Yeah, that or Clinton has his hand on her breast. Since this is Clinton I'm not going to attempt a guess.

:lmao:
I know, I'm bad :reject:

Oh I hope Ali's Element is updated, I used to go to that site a lot. Seems to be the only Ali site on google? :scratch:

Last edited:
Aww, they are such a cute couple!

Have you noticed Ali is wearing sandals in that last pic? :huh: She is so brave, I wouldn't wear them noooo way, it's too cold out there :s By the way, nice nails varnish :yes:

teehee said:
Aww, they are such a cute couple!

Have you noticed Ali is wearing sandals in that last pic? :huh: She is so brave, I wouldn't wear them noooo way, it's too cold out there :s By the way, nice nails varnish :yes:

I wear sandals in winter too and my friends call me a freak. :lol:

I love the cold weather! I find it envigorating :yes:

Hi ladies! More lovely pics of a lovely woman! Thanks!

RE Ali's Element, yeah, what a great site it was! I think I remember a message being up on it that said they were both in the middle of grad school and time was very scarce. It'd be great for another site to be up that was updated regularly or if someone could lend them a hand. Boom Cha is/was one of the most original sites out there. :) It's the only Ali site I've seen on google, other than assorted news articles usually about Sellafield. Emile's site doesn't come up for some reason *pout*

Anyway, good luck and look forward to seeing what you all do, if this happens! :)

SD

Yeah, we really want to make this happen. It would be a cool way to show what a great woman Ali is. :D

We are starting to work on the website, so hopefully, in the near future, we'll be able to bring good news!

kellyahern said:
I picked up "Building a Web Site" by the "For Dummies" book series today :reject:

Gotta start somewhere :shrug: :lol:

lol...I think I should do the same thing. Although my youngest brother knows a few things about building websites, so he can lend me a hand. :D

If you get stuck I can help out. I write web pages at work. Html type ones not the really complicated stuff but if you get stuck and want another head to bounce problems off Flavia knows where I am.

How cool is it when you are a rock star's wife and you get as much attention and respect from his fans as he does...maybe more? Ali is one cool lady and I really admire her. She's SO not a rock star's wife and she has her own thing going on. She's a great looking gal, too. Right on,Ali!:applaud:

Hey...maybe they ought to make an Ali 'smilie' here at Interference ?:hmm:

beli said:
If you get stuck I can help out. I write web pages at work. Html type ones not the really complicated stuff but if you get stuck and want another head to bounce problems off Flavia knows where I am.

Thanks Beli! That's very sweet of you! :hug:

And I definately think we are going to need your help to write the website. We have no clue how to do it! :laugh:

hey giiiiiiiirls!!!

i am baaaack :hyper:

wow wow wow so many things to say!!!

well first, sooooorry, i had not been there that often these last months :sad: but, i had no internet, and had lots of problems to resolve :huh:

i asked for the internet at home (well, my new one) and now i just have to wait to get the line and everything... so maybe next week or so, i will post again and again :up:

anyway, i missed sooo many things... first i missed PLEBA sooo much!! and i missed so many U2 things, like pics and videos :ohmy:

then, thanx for these ali pics, really nice as always :cute:

and about my "website", well, still need to upload all the pics, and i just don't have the strenght, maybe once i will have a good network :wink: but anyway, i can help you girls to make a good one :yes: i would love to do that :heart: but you have to know that to make a website, well a real one, we have to pay... to create something like i did, it is free but that's not that good, you can't do everything :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom