Ali @ Marie Claire Awards in Spain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mistyrose

War Child
Hey all, haven't posted in ages, hope you enjoy the pics!

alimarieclaireawards-vi.jpg

alimarieclaireawards-vi.jpg

alimarieclaireawards3-vi.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Thanks, I'd love to put these on the Ali site. Do you have a date or article with more info?

I got the pics from Wire Image.

Marie Claire Awards in Spain - November 16, 2005
November 17, 2005 - French Ambassadorïs Residence in Madrid
Madrid Spain

Caption was either Ali Hewson or Ali Hewson, Anastacia and Guest.

Feel free to use for the site.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
She looks pretty as usual!

Not sure about those shoes tho. :wink:

Yes, she definitely looks gorgeous...but I don't think those shoes go very well with what she's wearing. I think she should be wearing a more delicate shoe...and all black.

youtwohearts said:
Okay I hate that dress, sorry. I think she looks like she is wearing a tailored tent.

I'm not crazy about the dress either...but it would look much better with different shoes and a different bag.

ali looks fab from the neck up as always
unfortunately i have to second those comments about the dress and shoes.. but hey.. looks comfy and she must have liked it :D

a-mole said:
ali looks fab from the neck up as always
unfortunately i have to second those comments about the dress and shoes.. but hey.. looks comfy and she must have liked it :D

I third. She's gorgeous, but I don't really like black, so ALL black is a bit much for me.

Actually, I love those sandals (b/c I love flat sandals), but yeah....not w/ that....

it's nice she was honored

thanks Val for your words of wisdom and kindness toward Ali.
:wink:

Since I'm not a fashion expert, I'll simply say that I think Ali looks fine - I can see nothing wrong with her.

Thanks for the wonderful pics. :dancing:

Most of the U2 women dress a little like fashionable hippies. Since my babysitters as a child were hippies, I quite like their looks!

wow she's looks great!

I'm so glad she got honored with an award
and I add that she is looking quite fashionable too

I love how she looks and i think she suits all black too :love: wish i looked that good and i'm 7 years younger than Ali :wink:

Back
Top Bottom