Ali lookalike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenF

The Fly
Sorry if this has been brought up before-I'm pretty new here.
Anyways, I was watching the movie Chocolat on tv and was struck by how much the actress, Juliette Binoche, looked like Ali.
I mean they could pass for twins. Anybody else think so ?:der:

KristenF said:
Sorry if this has been brought up before-I'm pretty new here.
Anyways, I was watching the movie Chocolat on tv and was struck by how much the actress, Juliette Binoche, looked like Ali.
I mean they could pass for twins. Anybody else think so ?:der:

I looked her up on the internet, and I say yeah a bit. As a person who does artwork in her spare time hehe and notices features, I definitely see some sort of resemblance around the eyes, and cheekbones. :) :yes:

Last edited:
There's another actress, I can'remember her name, who has a striking resemblance with Ali. She was in a movie called "Mount of Venus" ( or at least that's the literal translation into Spanish!). I'll try to find a pic to post it here.

Ok, I found her name. her name is Audie England. A found a few pics but she's nude in them. So I'm not posting them! :huh: lol

I've only found one suitable pic so far. I'll post more later!

audie_england.jpg

frzakkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
My teacher from Dutch looks like Ali
She is soooooo sweet just like Ali I think
:heart:itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me crazy but, for some reason I've always thought Fran Drescher (sp?) looks like Ali. Ya know, the woman from 'The Nanny'. :p

hi :wave:

i always though that jeanne tripplehorn who plays the killer in basic instinct looked a lot like ali, i cant find pics from the filom but i found this which stricks a resemblance to ali, what do u think?

Nikkievox :wave:

Attachments

• jeanne tripplehorn.2.bmp
    87.5 KB · Views: 10
Yeah she does look like Ali. I can't see the attachment but I know who your talking about. She was also in 'Mickey Blue Eyes' with Hugh Grant.

carey02 said:
. She was also in 'Mickey Blue Eyes' with Hugh Grant.

Hi :wave:

ye thats right she was in that film with short hair, i think she has very pretty eyes just like alis and her lips and hair are same 2, i always used to think she looked loads like her ;o)

Nikkievox

Back
Top Bottom