Ali Hewson Real Audio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Here you can find an audio interview of Ali Hewson discussing the
Stop Sellafield campaign:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0415/morningireland/morningireland7B.ram

She's one smart lady!
smile.gif

Flavia

That was great! Thanks for posting!!!! She's an amazimg person....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Oh my goodness.......she should narrate books on tape........her voice is so sweet.
Thanks for posting that!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
She talks?
eek.gif

LOL! Yeah, she talks! And she looks great on camera! Last year,Adi Roche's assistant sent me a copy of the Chernobyl video and let me tell you Ali did a brilliant job on that documentary!!!! You should see her talking to the people and interacting with the lil kids...Wowo man...She's such an amazing woman!

Flavia

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Hey, does she get cut off in the middle for any one else? I guess that's all they included.
frown.gif

Also, thought I'd post this sweet little clip for my SWILA sisters here...what a kind hearted person she seems.

The Mirror, April 18, 2002

Jenny Friel

Bono's wife Ali Hewson has told how she is 100 per cent behind her husband's rock band.

She said: "I think they deserve the recognition they get and it makes me very proud.

"They're four great guys and they've probably spent more time together than I have with Bono.

"We joke at home that they're basically married to each other at this stage."

Ali told the RTE guide she isn't shocked that U2 is still one of the world's biggest rock groups.

She said: "When you see the drive they have and love for what they do and the commitment they have for each other, it doesn't surprise me at all."

Ali, 42, admitted it took her a while before she learned to appreciate U2's music

She said: 'I grew up with Frank Sinatra and it has taken me a long time to get to a place where I really enjoy their music.

"I think I enjoy it more and more now. I particularly like it live."

A FULL version of the interview is in the RTE Guide on sale today.

Soooooooooo...anyone able per chance to get a hold of the rest of either of these Ali-views?
biggrin.gif

::crosses fingers::

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom