Ali Hewson admits - "All I Want Is You"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
banjo said:

Yeah and the ones we see of her at premiers - still a complete dog! My brothers have all said she's ugly!

Lol.

Supermodels like Naomi and Christy: beautiful and glamourous, but seem aloof, unapproachable, pretentious, artificial.

Ali: naturally beautiful; seems warm, genuine and down to earth.

Men who are insecure or filthy rich and want a trophy wife to show everyone how important they are go for supermodels. Bono married Ali, though he could have gone for a supermodel, or at least divorced Ali for a supermodel. I wonder what that says about Bono? Hmmm. Do you think Bono would have married someone he thought was a complete dog? I wonder. Maybe Bono's definition of beauty is just wider than yours or your brothers'?? I wonder what that says about you?

banjo said:

Yeah and the ones we see of her at premiers - still a complete dog! My brothers have all said she's ugly!

whatever you say if what you are!! if u were really a U2 fan then you wouldnt be slamming bonos wife, im sure he would tell you a few things.

mystery girl said:

Lol.

Supermodels like Naomi and Christy: beautiful and glamourous, but seem aloof, unapproachable, pretentious, artificial.

Ali: naturally beautiful; seems warm, genuine and down to earth.

Men who are insecure or filthy rich and want a trophy wife to show everyone how important they are go for supermodels. Bono married Ali, though he could have gone for a supermodel, or at least divorced Ali for a supermodel. I wonder what that says about Bono? Hmmm. Do you think Bono would have married someone he thought was a complete dog? I wonder. Maybe Bono's definition of beauty is just wider than yours or your brothers'?? I wonder what that says about you?

:bow: That goes to your kindness. because you tried to show in a beautiful way what beauty could be

banjo said:

Um - who are you?

As for all you morons who want to know my proof:

I was in Brazil for Popmart - the gir Bono brought up on stage - (he tongue kissed her on stage by the way) I saw her go to his hotel room after the concert. So...yeah that's why I have this love hate thing for Bono. I have heard other rumour - Andrea Corr, kissing fans on lips after concerts, Bono admitting it in the Bill Flanagan book. Ask yourselves this: if your boyfriend grabbed girls butts, kissed them on the lips, took a fan into their hotel room (and stayed at leased a few hours with her), admitted it in books etc - oh yeah you'd like that!

Some people are so deluded - yeah Bono and Ali - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you miserable fucks!

You are entitled to your opinions as everybody else, but dude! take a chill pill for fuck´s sake! :|

banjo said:

Um - who are you?

I was in Brazil for Popmart - the gir Bono brought up on stage - (he tongue kissed her on stage by the way) I saw her go to his hotel room after the concert. So...yeah that's why I have this love hate thing for Bono. I have heard other rumour - Andrea Corr, kissing fans on lips after concerts, Bono admitting it in the Bill Flanagan book. Ask yourselves this: if your boyfriend grabbed girls butts, kissed them on the lips, took a fan into their hotel room (and stayed at leased a few hours with her), admitted it in books etc - oh yeah you'd like that!

Some people are so deluded - yeah Bono and Ali - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you miserable fucks!

Welcome to my ignore list you little trollop:happy:

One more thing: when it comes to the music, does it really matter what goes on in their relationship? Would that affect how you see/enjoy their music? Probably not, so who cares?! After all, you first were attracted to their music, not their personal relationships.

banjo said:
[B I saw her go to his hotel room after the concert. [/B]

Yeah suuuure ya did...followed him to his room and somehow managed to evade security? Not!!

Not to mention kissing and hugging and flirting does *not* equal cheating!

You bore me...

^^^ Exactly.
Plus, you mention that he tongue kissed a girl on stage - he also tongue kissed one of the Gallagher brothers (I think it was Liam). And he kisses Edge all the time. I suppose that makes him gay as well as a cheater?

I'm sure you have better things to do than troll threads like this, which were intended to be happy.

Now I will say what I was going to before, which is Happy early anniversary to Ali and Bono!!! :happy:

A kiss is just a kiss ...

Seriously, don't get upset with this fool coming her spreading hate, they are only doing that to make you angry. Ignore it. The way these posts are worded, they are simply made to stir up a needless discussion here.

I would simply say that no human being - male or female - is perfect in their behavior.

Bono has admitted he has had shortcomings in his life.

I'm sure that that is just half the story. :ohmy:

Despite their humanness, I really love and respect both these people for trying to hold to Love through all the trials and temptations of life.

:up:

Banjo, since I obviously am not the only one NOT believing you, do you have ANY proof other than your word that he actually TONGUE kissed her and that she went to his room???

and maybe you should read the FAQ...
lemme help you with that, I hereby quote it

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

stick to the rules buddy!

Galeongirl said:
Banjo, since I obviously am not the only one NOT believing you, do you have ANY proof other than your word that he actually TONGUE kissed her and that she went to his room???

and maybe you should read the FAQ...
lemme help you with that, I hereby quote it

stick to the rules buddy!

and that is that! well said and thank you GG!

:wave: goodbye troll!

now back to your regularly scheduled program...wishing B and Ali happy Anniversary.

I don't think Bono would sacrifice love to find romance. I'm sticking to my thoughts of them being happy together for many more years to come!

banjo said:

Um - who are you?

OK, let's look at this:

"...all you morons..." Ad hominum argument - attacking the person instead of the idea. Not allowed in debates or court of law, and destructive to your argument. You killed your credibility with us right there.

"...I saw her go to his hotel room..." It's your lone word against thirty years of known decent behavior and a reputation of a man who not only doesn't cheat on his wife but got married in the first place because he was a horny guy who wanted to live in honor and didn't want to sin against God. That's as honorable as it can get.

You're defaming a man's character...that's not honorable. Can you afford to be sued by a man who has the bucks to hire an army of good lawyers? Is that how you want to be remembered?

How do you know it was Bono and not an impersonator? How do you know it was the girl who was pulled up on stage? Would you recognize her in a police line up? Did you get up close enough to see that it was Bono and her? Did you see unmistakeably his freckles? Did you wait outside the hotel room for hours and check identities? There are scores of people walking in and out of hotel rooms all the time, and you could have missed one. And don't people ever dress up like their idols when they go to high-emotion concerts? Do those people ever go into hotel rooms? With their friends or mates?

How do we know we can trust *you*? Who are you? What's your track record? Are you known to people as a person of impecable honesty, rationality and accurate eye sight? I don't know you...you could be a 15 year old myoptic boy with an ax to grind and taking wild swings at someone you never met to get attention.
It's worked before.

This reminds me of Lola Cashman, whose worst (true) accusation against Bono is that he's overly concerned about his lack of height. As I recall, she was humiliated in court and in front of basically all western civilization. Your accusation is far more serious.

I'll get my popcorn out and watch what happens...

Also, what did Bono "admit" in the Flanagan book? I've read it twice and saw no admission there of what you seem to be suggesting, which I assume would be serial philandering. Just wondering what page you were referring to....

*doesn't want the thread to get closed*

alibonocutekiss0sa.jpg

bonoalitshirts0rh.jpg

somebody took a RED bottle of hairdye... :rolleyes:

bonoalicutest6qj.jpg

bonoalisnog0305026bc.jpg

bonoalihug0bt.jpg

this last one always makes me giggle...
bonoalisnog36si.jpg

Ali's trying to talk and Bono obviously isnt :giggle:

oh and for the persons still wanting to argue with Banjo, it's no use, he/she is banned so it's no use continueing... let's keep it happy here k? :)

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
*doesn't want the thread to get closed*

oh and for the persons still wanting to argue with Banjo, it's no use, he/she is banned so it's no use continueing... let's keep it happy here k? :)

Agreed. Let's just move on, please!

^Indeed, and thank you Gg for the first two pics - I don't remember seeing those.

:heart:

Bono Mot said:
^Indeed, and thank you Gg for the first two pics - I don't remember seeing those.

:heart:

me neither :D I found the very first ALi thread today, found them there ^^
it was the thread with the most views of all in PLEBA! :love: all the ali threads are in fact, and Bono/Ali and also kids thread :heart:

To Ali:

Respect.

To Bono:

Keep her happy. She's very special.

:) :) To you both:

Live long and prosper.

(Ok, so I've been watching Star Trek..:censored: )

To their children:

Good, caring parents are very special. Treasure them.

Back
Top Bottom