Ali AV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Edge89 said:
Oh yeah!
How's the Ali site coming along?:wink:
I'm really excited to see it.

Flavia and I were just talking about this the other night :)

We might go for something less complicated, like a tripod site that has software that basically builds it for you, and then put in links to a photo gallery and AV stuff.

Lies, thank you for the donation of space, I just haven't had time to figure out how to do the html code :reject:

kellyahern said:

Lies, thank you for the donation of space, I just haven't had time to figure out how to do the html code :reject:

I think (as a webmaster of 2 U2 pages already) visitors would appreciate the hard work that's been made to get the website look neat and all, more than just a "done-in-half-an-hour"
webpage.
Just my 2 cents.

In other words: Take your time!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Flavia and I were just talking about this the other night :)

We might go for something less complicated, like a tripod site that has software that basically builds it for you, and then put in links to a photo gallery and AV stuff.

as i said to flavia yesterday, i can help you if u want with the html code and stuff, cos i have time!

biff said:
"RealPlayer could not locate the specified clip". Again!:( :mad:

Thanks anyway!

I can't believe it! They all work for me! I think I'm doing something wrong.

I'll post the links to the pages where I found them and then you can downlaod them from there.

None of these are working for me. :banghead: Do I need to reinstall Real Player? Can I use Quicktime? Thanks to anyone with more computer expertise than myself who can help. :wink:

sd

hehe, I saw that and was like "ooo, perfect!" Thanks! I also know I have a backup CD somewhere at home that has some recording I made of Ali interviews around the Chernobyl anniversary a few years back....

Back
Top Bottom