Ali and Bono pics I have never seen before ( and Morleigh)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
0000361847-010.jpg

0000316148-001.jpg

0000316148-002.jpg

0000350188-034.jpg

Morleigh and Bono

0000301218-001.jpg

I've never seen them either! The first one is from the Millennium celebration at the White House, I've seen others from that event but not that one. Sorry but LOL @ some of Bono's fashion choices in some of the other pics!:eeklaugh:;):p:silent:

U2Kitten said:
I've never seen them either! The first one is from the Millennium celebration at the White House, I've seen others from that event but not that one. Sorry but LOL @ some of Bono's fashion choices in some of the other pics!:eeklaugh:;):p:silent:

I believe the first pic was taken in France at the NJR ceremony..:D

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I believe the first pic was taken in France at the NJR ceremony..:D

Oh sorry, it just looked like the same thing.

Oh, I so totally dig the orange print shirt and red snakeskin boots oh baby!;):lol:

Thanks Niamh! :love:

I adore how intimate he is with her, his arm always around her or hand always on her back, gently, so loving. He totally worships her and I love it.

:bono: :bow: :flirt:

(that will be my Ali icon for now lol)

oliveu2cm said:
I adore how intimate he is with her, his arm always around her or hand always on her back, gently, so loving. He totally worships her and I love it.
:yes: :cute: :hug: :kiss: :bono:+:flirt: <---:D

Aww! I hadn't seen them! They look very good in all of them. By the way, have you noticed Bono's shoes in that pic with Morleigh? Cute ones!

Back
Top Bottom