Ali 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
Thanks for that!! Woohoo can't wait, gonna go mad in a spending fenzy me thinks!! :wink:

I don't know if you and arw was think of the same, but...

Gluey, if you were thinking that they sell "real" Edun shirts at the concerts they don't... as arw said they sell concerts shirts (like the ones you can buy at u2.com, you know, the ones with concert dates, Vertigo logo etc) made in the same places by the same people that make the "real" Edun shirts...

Hope you have some great shows in NZ! :)

I agree, the whole Ali on Myspace thing is pretty pathetic :huh:

As for wondering who it is, it's all fine and entertaining for you guys, but maybe you could take the discussion in private and bash to your heart's content. You don't actually know who it is - no matter how obvious it seems - and this whole thing is getting tired.

My 2 cents has been thrown in, I'm leaving now.. :reject:

kellyahern said:

1aa368ca.jpg

I have no words to describe how much I :heart: this pic. Thank you for posting these amazing pics!:bow:

Oh and I'm so glad that "Ali's" myspace is gone...

Merc said:

I don't know if you and arw was think of the same, but...

Gluey, if you were thinking that they sell "real" Edun shirts at the concerts they don't... as arw said they sell concerts shirts (like the ones you can buy at u2.com, you know, the ones with concert dates, Vertigo logo etc) made in the same places by the same people that make the "real" Edun shirts...

Hope you have some great shows in NZ! :)

Thanks Merc.....at the end of the day, Edun is Edun I guess....will just be stoked to get my hands on ANYTHING!!! Its been 13 long long long years since the boys hit our shores.....

gluey said:
Can you guys tell me if any Edun shirts are sold at U2 concerts?? I've heard rumours that U2 are finally coming to NZ for 24th & 25th November (YAY!!!!!). I love the Edun logos etc and would love to get my little hands on some stuff!!!

P.S. Glad to see Ali hasn't touched her hair now that Bono has cut his short....was holding my breath!!

I think Ali`s hair is a couple of inches shorter than it has been over the past year - but yes thank goodness she hasn`t gone for a short crop too :yes:

kafrun said:
I agree, the whole Ali on Myspace thing is pretty pathetic :huh:

As for wondering who it is, it's all fine and entertaining for you guys, but maybe you could take the discussion in private and bash to your heart's content. You don't actually know who it is - no matter how obvious it seems - and this whole thing is getting tired.

My 2 cents has been thrown in, I'm leaving now.. :reject:

What I found funny about the whole crusade to get the Myspace.com page eliminated is that so many of you were so intent on slamming me for it when I don't even know how to pst pics on the Internet! :laugh:

I'm glad the "Ali" space is gone too (since it appeared to be bogus) but the creator was never me.

Y'all were so intent on a witch hunt that you tried to burn an innocent person at the stake.

And we all know how those who burned (or lunched) innocent people hundreds of years ago are looked at now - with a lot of disdain.

Be careful before y'all fall into the same pit that you try to dig for another.

I enjoyed the whole silly fiasco. :lmao: :corn:

well, lunched or lynched - much the same thing.

Just sad and funny to me. :tsk:

Hmm. Just got word that it was Ali's assistant, Shannon, that put up the Ali myspace page....

So the real question is: Does Ali have an assistant? And is her name Shannon?

Note: "Ali's so-called Myspace page has been deleted because some person sent her a nasty message"...... *I can copy and repaste the bulletin that was posted if you want me to.

Oh yeah, they're putting up another myspace page for you people to attack and delete.

:hyper:

xtal said:
Hmm. Just got word that it was Ali's assistant, Shannon, that put up the Ali myspace page....

Note: "Ali's so-called Myspace page has been deleted because some person sent her a nasty message"...... *I can copy and repaste the bulletin that was posted if you want me to.

Oh yeah, they're putting up another myspace page for you people to attack and delete.

Then she should have said that instead of writing as Ali. Either way it was distasteful and badly done. Either way, I don't believe it. :tsk:

xtal said:

"Just got word" from whom? And in what manner? What on earth are you talking about? We know from all your previous posts that you're an unconnected Interferencer like everyone else, so why and on what basis are you suggesting you have some sort of inside scoop?
:|

Sorry, but anyone who's a PA for someone like Ali would be MUCH better with PR and proper writing techniques than whoever made that sad excuse for a webpage. Not to mention, you don't just delete a page because of one nast message. I've had some of the weirdest, most immature, and most perverse messages beyond what I could ever imagine sent to me, as webmaster of alihewson.com and nadiacomaneci.com. You deal with it and move on, one message is not a big deal.

Please let "Shannon" know that we're disappointed in her and think Ali deserves better :huh:

Jamila said:

What I found funny about the whole crusade to get the Myspace.com page eliminated is that so many of you were so intent on slamming me for it when I don't even know how to pst pics on the Internet! :laugh:

I'm glad the "Ali" space is gone too (since it appeared to be bogus) but the creator was never me.

Y'all were so intent on a witch hunt that you tried to burn an innocent person at the stake.

And we all know how those who burned (or lunched) innocent people hundreds of years ago are looked at now - with a lot of disdain.

Be careful before y'all fall into the same pit that you try to dig for another.

I enjoyed the whole silly fiasco. :lmao: :corn:

For the love of God Jamila! Don't be so bloody self-righteous. This whole "witch hunt, burning stakes, falling into pits" thing you have going on in your post makes me sick. Maybe you should have a long hard look at yourself and ask why people would automatically assume it was you. If you hadn't have certain attitudes/made comments in the past, this wouldn't be happening. And you should be careful too as not to fall into this kind of pit too because you are not far from it.

xtal said:

^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's rich. Thanks for the early morning laugh. "Shannon" really needs to find a new hobby.

Anyway, back to pics :)

129ebec8.jpg

(I just got these off the Bono arrives in Africa thread. Hope it's ok to post these without asking special permission. :reject: )

africa20063.jpg

africa20064.jpg

Ali's expressions in these is so cute! Looks like she is enjoying every second of being there. just gotta :heart: her.

And Bono is just being such a goof! :cute: Cute!!!!

Would someone be able to repost the video of bono and ali on stage from patis? the link has expired and I would love to see it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom