Ali 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2granny said:

People who don't know better are going to be put off by the tone of that page.:(

I know what you mean. It sounds kinda patronizing and I wouldn´t blame people for being put off by that kind of attitude.

Now, where have I seen that kind of attitude before? :wink:

Last edited:
Q. Someone is pretending to be me - what do I do?

A. In order to verify your identity, please send us a "salute". This means we will need an image of yourself holding a handwritten sign with the word "MySpace.com" and your Friend ID (your Friend ID number appears immediately after "friendID=" in the web address/URL when viewing your profile). We can then remove the profile that uses your identity without your permission.

We could just photoshop a pic of her doing that :shrug:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

And that´s exactly why I didn´t accept their request to add them to my list.

Ali doesn´t strike me as the kind of person who would sit down in front of a computer adding people on MySpace to promote Edun/CCP/Sellafield/etc. She has other ways to raise awareness. Not to mention she has 5 kids ( :wink: ) to look after.

He/she/it is actually pimping more of Bono's causes than Ali's :lol:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

We could just photoshop a pic of her doing that :shrug:

True.

But in this case, as many people agree that this is somebody else posing as Ali, we all could send them a message reporting this profile because I guess it qualifies as identity theft. I mean I don´t want to blow things out of proportion, but it´s not fair for other people to be tricked into thinking this is Ali when it´s blatantly obvious it´s not her.

Am making sense? lol

yes you are making sense niamh! :)
and you're right... Admiring Ali is one thing... trying to be here a different... this could start a same kind discussion as the pictures appearing earlier of this guy claiming he was Bono, singing One and giving out autographs... some people really should get a hobby or so!

5d956a53.jpg

fad16114.jpg

kellyahern said:

Kelly!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: Thanks!

... and I see they've taken Brian Berry (or what was it someone here was calling him?! :shifty: ) with them as "umbrella-man"! :giggle:

kellyahern said:
Yeah, she has time to go to Africa and log on to myspace to check her site yesterday. That woman is amazing!

:lol:

Thanks to everyone who is trying to close that page down! :up: I've never seen anything like that! :|

Merc said:

:lol:

Thanks to everyone who is trying to close that page down! :up: I've never seen anything like that! :|
It kind of makes me sick that whomever it is didn't put a disclaimer on there somewhere. I feel sorry for anyone who gets taken in by that page. :tsk:

Can you guys tell me if any Edun shirts are sold at U2 concerts?? I've heard rumours that U2 are finally coming to NZ for 24th & 25th November (YAY!!!!!). I love the Edun logos etc and would love to get my little hands on some stuff!!!

P.S. Glad to see Ali hasn't touched her hair now that Bono has cut his short....was holding my breath!!

gluey said:
Can you guys tell me if any Edun shirts are sold at U2 concerts?? I've heard rumours that U2 are finally coming to NZ for 24th & 25th November (YAY!!!!!). I love the Edun logos etc and would love to get my little hands on some stuff!!!

P.S. Glad to see Ali hasn't touched her hair now that Bono has cut his short....was holding my breath!!

two of my concert shirts are Edun are looooove them!

kellyahern said:

Yeah, she has time to go to Africa and log on to myspace to check her site yesterday. That woman is amazing!

:giggle:

Sorry, just had to get that out :wink:.

Hopefully there will be more photos later :).

:lmao: :clap:

On another note, thanks for the pics Kel!

It´s very cool that Ali went to Africa with B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom