Ali 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tootty86 said:
Thankyou very much Kelly :)

no problem :)

34692%3B97%3A%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C38263%3A4ot1lsi

kakvox said:

perhaps reading glasses?

Indeed. :yes:

When I went to see Bono in Memphis a couple of years ago, Ali was there in the audience. I happened to look over at her just as she was reading the flyer on the event with those glasses on. Then when I looked over later, she wasn't reading and didn't have the glasses on. So I assumed those were her reading glasses.

I have a question that i think has probably been asked before but i cant remember the conclusion! Does Ali dye her hair black? cuz in older pics it looks like her hair is brown - or is her hair naturally black and she just used to dye it brown??

I was wondering about it, too, Tootty. She's had her hair dark since Zoo TV era I think, so I guess it's her natural colour and not brown. However the colour her hair is right now looks too black to be natural I think.

Just a supposition though. :reject:

I think she dies it black, when you see the older pics, and I mean OLD from early eighties, she's much lighter and she has more curly hair.
Somehow, I don't think she was the kind of person who would dye or perm her hair when she was a teen. I could be wrong though :reject:

I've told earlier in the Ali 4 thread that I displayed the Belgian magazine somewhere everyone could see, so maybe my parents would change their mind. I think it worked! My mother was talking to me about Ali and asking questions about EDUN :D. She also said that Ali was such a pretty woman , especially in comparisment to Bono (she think he's hideous). :up:

Am I the only one who thinks that Bono looks really bad in those last pics?

*purple iris* said:
I've told earlier in the Ali 4 thread that I displayed the Belgian magazine somewhere everyone could see, so maybe my parents would change their mind. I think it worked! My mother was talking to me about Ali and asking questions about EDUN :D. She also said that Ali was such a pretty woman , especially in comparisment to Bono (she think he's hideous).

It's impossible to resist the Ali charm :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom