Ali 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*purple iris* said:
I'm also curious:D

There live 10 million people in Belgium but I'm still suprised when someone from feedback (especially PLEBA) is from Belgium. I just don't expect it.

it's been so nice to see there are other people from belgium on the forum. I really didn't expect that, living in the US now. I guess it's a small world after all! But all of us being U2 fans, just comes to show what great taste in music belgians have! :wink:
I was so excited to see that U2 started the whole tour in Brussels. I thought that was just way cool!

eiren said:
Gracias thankyou!!!you are the first person who answer me on this forum!!!Niamh is in truth, el corte ingles is a deprtamen store, is the only place where we can find Edun clothes. I ask for the photos because there is one, on which Ali is with a famous spanish actor Imanol Arias, and it's a curious photo. Thank you again!!Ah, I have family living in Belgium since 1980.

do you still live in spain then? did you make it out to a U2 concert this tour? I saw a clip from the Milan concert, and I thought it looked spectacular.

MissHewson said:
boali55-vi.jpg

I founded this pic yesterday... Can you tell me something about it please?
Thank you :wink:

i found another pic of the same time , but it's black and white:

bonoaliafrica.jpg

pattip2000 said:

is she really that much shorter than Bono?

Most definitely not. She's either standing in a depression, or he's (as usual) on his tippy-toes, or it's a combination of both.

But they ARE seriously cute!

does anyone know where the original size of this pic is?

AliHewson2.jpg

i tried checking nanav.com but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

MissHewson said:
boali55-vi.jpg

I founded this pic yesterday... Can you tell me something about it please?
Thank you :wink:

i :heart: this photo! i've seen the other black and white ones from this time period, but never a color one like this. and i love it being an old wrinkled up photo...you can almost imagine it's been in bono's pocket for a long time :cute:

thankyou said:

no, i don't mind at all. I was about 11 yo when we left. I'm flemish, and I still have a chance to speak it with my sister who also lives here.
are you from the north too?

yep, I'm 100% flemish, Limburg more specific, close to the wallonian border.
Can you still write anything in flemish?

It's amazing to meet more and more Belgian people here, in the beginning I felt I was the only one.

*purple iris* said:
I'm also curious:D

There live 10 million people in Belgium but I'm still suprised when someone from feedback (especially PLEBA) is from Belgium. I just don't expect it.

well, you 're not alone any more :wink:

Where are you from, any specifics?

My mail is greetie @gmail.com if you're interested ;)

biff said:

Most definitely not. She's either standing in a depression, or he's (as usual) on his tippy-toes, or it's a combination of both.

But they ARE seriously cute!

she's indeed not THAT short, but she is very short! even in pics now, she certainly isn't as tall as Bono( :shifty: or should I say as short as... )

thankyou said:

do you still live in spain then? did you make it out to a U2 concert this tour? I saw a clip from the Milan concert, and I thought it looked spectacular.

Yes I'm spanish, I also saw Milano video, in Marid was the same. We were on the rigth side (fantastic to see Larry and his arms), but we didn't have a great view of TV and lights. I have a lot of photos. In Madrid there was a terrible organitation, I don't want remember it.

The best moment of the night was when Bono dedicated Miss Saraj to the people of 11M and when he said: "Madrid gente de gran corazon y grandes cojones" in english " People of big heart and big...I don't know in english, the balls of the men" sorry if I hurt sensibilities.

Ali looks really good with her hair up in those pics. She should wear it like that more often.

kellyahern said:

*clickn"save" never enough pics of Ali! Thanks you guys!

Lucky for Ali's kids! I'm just an average looking mom, some mornings I look pretty scary when I roll out of bed and first stare in the mirror. :mad: It's all my dad's fault! Sorry........ loveya dad.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom