Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou said:

And dad, well, we know how casual the Bman is, we've seen plenty of photos. Even photos of poor "disheveled Bono" (entire link on that one). We all have our days where we seem like we just rolled out of bed and just took it from there. And that's cool too. We're only human. :wink:

his own words: he usually gets up and wears what is at the end of his bed... so Ali has to take his clothes from the night before away or he'd wear them his whole life! :lol: oh he's soo lazy and spoiled... how can you not love him?:drool:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
wow... but what is the book what they are holding?
that face of Bono in the last one is so :lol:
I think he lost something... :rolleyes:
:drool: scruff

Super pics - thank you for posting. The book that Bono
is holding is the race programme - names of horses and
jockeys who are taking part.
I too love Bono's sexy scruff:drool:
love
Heather:)
UK

then I think Bono just lost all his money :p he really looks like that

also, may I point out here that :bono: is not going gray... :drool: he's going white, just like his dad.....
his beard looks so cute with the white in it :drool:

I think I'd volunteer to count his beardhairs..
also I've never seen a picture of Ali's parents... are there any? I'm curious if she looks like her mother or father.. :)
I look more like my father, but my sister looks like my mother...

pre_ATP_RONALDO_BONO_093.jpg

Galeongirl said:
I think I'd volunteer to count his beardhairs..
also I've never seen a picture of Ali's parents... are there any? I'm curious if she looks like her mother or father.. :)
I look more like my father, but my sister looks like my mother...

I have a pic of her and her dad somewhere...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I have a pic of her and her dad somewhere...

Wow! Do you really? Id love to see that! Do you think you could dig it out for us Livluv? :bow:

OK, so maybe it's not her dad but I guess I always assumed it was, for lack of any other guess as to who it is. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

photo325.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
OK, so maybe it's not her dad but I guess I always assumed it was, for lack of any other guess as to who it is. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

photo325.jpg

I think that's Paul Newman.

He's an actor:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000056/

He's been in a bunch of movies that I haven't seen. ...I don't know how I even know who he is.

Lol, his IMDB biography starts out with "Screen legend, superstar, and the man with the most famous blue eyes in movie history"
Hmm... I can think of someone else with some pretty damned famous blue eyes.

Random: This morning, while doing laundry, I found a magazine with Paul Newman on it.

EDIT: Oh wait! Now I know why I know who he is! He has his own line of salad dressing!

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
He's an actor:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000056/

He's been in a bunch of movies that I haven't seen. ...I don't know how I even know who he is.

Lol, his IMDB biography starts out with "Screen legend, superstar, and the man with the most famous blue eyes in movie history"
Hmm... I can think of someone else with some pretty damned famous blue eyes.

Random: This morning, while doing laundry, I found a magazine with Paul Newman on it.

EDIT: Oh wait! Now I know why I know who he is! He has his own line of salad dressing!

SALAD DRESSING :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
lol I don't know the guy, really I dont... :lol:
but since Bono is playing in a movie now, this guy does NOT have the most famous blue eyes in movie history!
I don't recognize any of the movies this dude starrs in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom