Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm posting this here, but I thought you ladies would know this and it was a bit useless to create a thread just for it:

do you know what site these pics
Noel01.jpg
come from?
I have a couple of them in poor quality because of too many resizing, and I was hoping to find the originals. :)

Damn. :(

They're Oasis&Stereophonics pics, but I recognised the logo from some U2 pics you posted. Thanks a lot for the offer though! :hug:

That's a weird site, do you know if they work only with businnesses? They seem to have a severe policy and yet there are pics circulating on the net..

Advah said:
Damn. :(

They're Oasis&Stereophonics pics, but I recognised the logo from some U2 pics you posted. Thanks a lot for the offer though! :hug:

That's a weird site, do you know if they work only with businnesses? They seem to have a severe policy and yet there are pics circulating on the net..

I used to have a password, but I don't anymore :(

kellyahern said:
Bono and Ali at the U2 Christmas party at the Clarence Hotel on 12/22

43bd8cff.jpg

a181cd99.jpg

65f551dc.jpg

fae0ad5c.jpg

I am so happy to see these two together again.

Ali is the only woman who should be in the arms of her husband.

I hope their Holidays are the BEST ever!:up: :yes:

Miroslava I hope your kidding about the skank comment and maybe I'm just taking it to much to heart. But I hope you know that, that is so far from the truth! :heart: Your a beautiful girl inside and out. :hug:

Thank you for the new Bono Ali pictures. She always looks so pretty. and I love to see her smile. :cute:

It's so cool to see how the Bman takes the photo-op to show how much he's missed and loves Ali. You can tell he's excited to be home again. Even though he takes the time to make many female fans feel special, obviously "all he wants is Ali" .

I just get so happy when I see Ali smiling and just so enjoying herself when Bono hugs her in public. You can tell that they are connected despite how much Bono has been on the road this year.

I wish them all the happiness they deserve. They're an example to a lot of people who give up on their relationships at the drop of a hat.

Damn their cute!!! :cute:

Russty Cat said:
Miroslava I hope your kidding about the skank comment and maybe I'm just taking it to much to heart. But I hope you know that, that is so far from the truth! :heart: Your a beautiful girl inside and out. :hug:

Aw. :hug: Thank you.

Yeah, I was just joking around cause of the prior comments :lol:

Miroslava said:

Miroslava, I don't know you, but you strike me like a really nice person. To do what you did with the "thankyou" signs at Portland. Girl, you have heart! It says a lot about you.

If Bono enjoys dancing with his fans on stage to make them feel special (and in the process I think it makes him pretty happy too to share those moments) the more to it. I don't think he needs to do it to make the shows any more special than they already are, but I can't help but think that if he invited us all on stage (male or female) there would be mostly empty seats left in the stadium!!! :D

Miroslava said:
Indeed.

<------------ Skanks.

:tsk:

now there is an idea for a t-shirt :hmm:

but would it be "U2 Skank" or individual band member names such as, say "Adam's Skank" or "Bono's Skank"

something to think about for the 4th leg

:wink:

He's got some major bling happening there. That's one seriously huge earring. (Side comment: Has Ali ever been pictured in earrings? Not to my knowledge.)

thankyou, dont stop posting Ali pics - there can never be enough!

A few of my faves:wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

:hug: Your welcome and I'm glad you were kidding. I kind of thought you might be. :wink:

I like the Skank t-shirt idea! I'd wear an Edge Skank t-shirt. :giggle:

8ff118fd.jpg

I love seeing them together. I've been with my husband for 9 years and I know its not always been easy. It gives me hope to see two people who have been together so long still happy. :heart: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom