Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
teenie's picture:

02baa75c.jpg

I wonder what Eli is looking at in the water.

His inquisitive look on his face reminds me of someone else we all know and love. ;)

aww cute pics. :cute:

who's the little boy with the short brown hair? he reminds me a lot of my brother when he was a bit younger.

and yeah ali looks pregnant to me, but she could be like me and just have eaten too much dove chocolate lately. :drool:

VertigoGal said:
aww cute pics. :aww:

who's the little boy with the short brown hair? he reminds me a lot of my brother when he was a bit younger.

and yeah ali looks pregnant to me, but she could be like me and just have eaten too much dove chocolate lately. :drool:

:wave:

the boy with the short brown hair is Eli...:cute:

I guess we'll find out if she's pregnant soon enough :shrug:

hi VG! :wave:

Kelly- looks the same to me, but it could just be because of the way she is walking right when the picture is taken that it makes her stomach look like that. Also, that dress material does not hide anything. I hate wearing that material:lol:

I'm sure no offense was meant - but I have to speak up for the older set here - Give the woman a break - she's 40-something and has had 4 kids. I would assume that's her regular, non-pregnant tummy unless someone officially says otherwise. How many of us (at any age) would look perfect being photographed that closely? I know I wouldn't.

u2grace said:
I'm sure no offense was meant - but I have to speak up for the older set here - Give the woman a break - she's 40-something and has had 4 kids. I would assume that's her regular, non-pregnant tummy unless someone officially says otherwise. How many of us (at any age) would look perfect being photographed that closely? I know I wouldn't.

I totally agree with you, and Ali has never been rail thin (one of the things I love about her) but the only reason that thought even popped into my head was because at the Edun launches, she looked super-thin so she just looks different. :shrug:

yeah it's probably the material and the way she's walking at that particular moment.

if I were wearing that material I'd look pregnant too, I hate my little stomach I've developed this summer. :angry:

*eats another piece of chocolate*

I agree with sami, Ali looks gorgeous with her woman curves, but I also agree when she says that she was way slimmer during the Edun launches. Maybe too many french restaurants??:wink:
Either way it's so cute

VertigoGal said:
yeah it's probably the material and the way she's walking at that particular moment.

if I were wearing that material I'd look pregnant too, I hate my little stomach I've developed this summer. :angry:

*eats another piece of chocolate*

:lol:

same here, but I think I've lost some weight since I got home from vacation. I'm scared to get onto the scale :yikes: wow, we are really off-topic from this thread :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

same here, but I think I've lost some weight since I got home from vacation. I'm scared to get onto the scale :yikes: wow, we are really off-topic from this thread :laugh:

I'm hoping to lose some weight when school starts, since I usually eat out of boredom (it's an awful habit :no: )...I'm not too bad though, down to 115 last time I checked...

anyway...back on topic...ali looks really pretty. :yes:

:wink:

VertigoGal said:

I'm hoping to lose some weight when school starts, since I usually eat out of boredom (it's an awful habit :no: )...I'm not too bad though, down to 115 last time I checked...

anyway...back on topic...ali looks really pretty. :yes:

:wink:

I have the eating out of boredom problem too.
That's what I want to get back down to, I'm at like 122 right now :yikes:

and Ali does look gorgeous, as usual. :jealous:

kellyahern said:
Gosh, you guys are skinny :sad:

Well, before I get too depressed, back to pics :)

well, I'm almost 16 and I think VG is 14 or 15, so that's why :lol:

:heart: the first pic. Good way for me to start saving pictures again, I deleted my whole snapfish account by accident :yikes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom