Album covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. V

Refugee
Yo, where can I find pictures of the album covers (in particular Pop and AB), that are, well in true terms, as large as possible? I'd like to make a giant sticker of the AB album cover to put on the back of my laptop and I'm having trouble finding an image of an appropriate size.

sorry , but as many pictures sa I have of Zoo and Pop eras I don't have the album covers . :ohmy:
But you have come to the right place , give it a little time I'm sure someone in pleba will have just what your looking for . :yes:

Wow, just yesterday I was actually searching for images of the album covers and these were the biggest I could find. I'll bet your scans will be great hcb! (Too bad my vinyl albums don't fit in my scanner! :wink: )

achtungbaby.jpg

I don't actually want those, but I've never seen them before :ohmy:

Were they all potential covers? If so I'm glad they went with the one they did. I love it :drool:

Eazy-V said:
I don't actually want those, but I've never seen them before :ohmy:

Were they all potential covers? If so I'm glad they went with the one they did. I love it :drool:

I know you werent looking for these but i thought they were quite intresing and like you Im sure other people had not seen them either...

plus I was also looking for an exuse to share them :wink:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I know you werent looking for these but i thought they were quite intresing and like you Im sure other people had not seen them either...

plus I was also looking for and exuse to share them :wink:
Yeah... tbh some of them are very nice... #13 in particular.

Eazy-V said:

I could do that... but the quality wouldn't be nearly what it could be.

Well, I've scanned my cd covers for you, and I really don't see how much better than can get!?! :shrug:

Achtung_Baby.jpg

POP.jpg

Thanks BonoFox for posting those Achtung Baby covers. What are they, I mean are they official covers or covers made by fans? :ohmy:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks BonoFox for posting those Achtung Baby covers. What are they, I mean are they official covers or covers made by fans? :ohmy:

YW HCBiggs..These were featured in a issue of propaganda from the Zoo days..I have it somewhere..Anyway it is basically the history of the AB cover..all those are technically official but didnt make the cut as the one we know and have is the one chosen...
Ill look for the Propaganda Mag and post the story...
unless someone else beats me to it:wink:

Back
Top Bottom