Aislinn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu2006

The Fly
Hola !
I'm new here so hello to everybody...
I was "studying" all the threads here and it didn't seemed like there was anything about Edge's first wife.
does anybody know how she looks like ?

4425e555.jpg

Edgette said:

:giggle: Bono looks soooo annoyed there!
it's kindof a weird picture.. if you'd just look at it, it could be Edge who's annoying Bono, but then again, it would be weird... and I know it doesn't make sense what I'm saying, but still... :rolleyes:

biff said:

Where's this one from, Granny?

Ooh, I think I know. Isn't it from the '87 ‘World In Action’ BBC documentary? I've always wondered who that woman was - never thought of Aislinn. D'oh!

Edit: 'Anthem for the 80s', yes, that was the name. :wink: Such a serious doco - funny that it was recorded at the same time as something so hilarious and chaotic as the Nude interview.

Last edited:
^ :lol: I think she is kinda cute...very high cheekbones and a lovely smile. Does anyone have any more pics...The ones you have posted Granny are very nice.:up:

two more:

aislinnlookingscary.jpg

from the san francisco concert segment from rattle and hum... it's really quick- she's walking with edge then turns
to him before he goes in the trailer- I took a double take and thought she looked familiar! - next time you watch it, look for it- it's almost unnoticeable!

010a50ea.jpg

Great pics Jam, Thank you ^^:ohmy: I never noticed in the R& H DVD and I have watched it dozens of times!
Aislinn is very pretty her eyes are stunning and her lips are full and beautiful. Edge has great taste in ladies:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Wonder if she ever did any kind of modeling :hmm: She really does have the great features for it.
I think she did, actually.. a certain news article from when Edge got remarried mentioned that she'd been a model.. then again lots of the things from the same article were completely off, but it's still a possibility!

BonosBaby12 said:
Wonder if she ever did any kind of modeling :hmm: She really does have the great features for it.

When Edge and Morleigh got married, a few articles mentioned that Aislinn had been a model. I've always thought she looked like Lucy Lawless (Xena).

dsmith2904 said:

I've always thought she looked like Lucy Lawless (Xena).

me too :lol:

more insight on the modeling thing: perhaps she was a commerical print/ad model instead of a traditional model. her family has an advertising agency.. her sister runs it

interesting fact: her sister Rachel married one of the the Vigin prunes, trevor "strongman" rowen..big brother to Guggi

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

When Edge and Morleigh got married, a few articles mentioned that Aislinn had been a model. I've always thought she looked like Lucy Lawless (Xena).

Yes! Thank you! I've been trying to figure out who she looked like.

Back
Top Bottom