Aislinn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a picture from the Vertigo Tour of Edge sitting in a van and it looks like both Morliegh and Aislinn are on each side of him. Of course I didn't save the picutre :| I could be totally wrong though.

Also, doesn't he still thank her on the albums?

I'm 100% sure that's NOT her in the above St. Tropez pic with Bono, Edge and Helena, etc. That woman is way younger, and the facial structure is completely different.
Yes, they did remain friendly, but that is not her. I've seen a couple of pics of her from fairly recently, and she doesn't look like that. She's quite a bit heavier and more middle-aged looking, sadly. She's still got a nice face.

I think it's wonderful, and a real credit to them both - and their current partners - if they can remain friends.

If only more people handled their divorces with such good grace and manners!

:applaud:

Biff you're right - that woman in that picture of Bono, Edge and helena isnt Aislinn, she is a friend of Helena's and a photographer if i remember correctly :)

edgeaislinn.jpg

Aislinn.jpg

i know i'll be flamed for saying this, but she kinda looks a little like boy george in the 80s in the second pic, with the eye makeup and hat! :D

Babydoll said:
i know i'll be flamed for saying this, but she kinda looks a little like boy george in the 80s in the second pic, with the eye makeup and hat! :D

That was the style. :huh:

I've always thought that she was pretty, but just not right for age. I think he's made the better choice now. :up:

Edgette said:

That was the style. :huh:

I've always thought that she was pretty, but just not right for age. I think he's made the better choice now. :up:

I loved those hats but they never looked right on me. My daughter is the hat person in our family.

Edgette said:

I'm sorry, this sentence confuses me. What do you mean, "not right for age"?" :huh:

Thanks for the link, i've never seen this one before.
I know it's not related to the thread, but is that Ann sitting next to Larry? I've never seen her on video before:ohmy:

That's definitely her, I saw that haircut on another pic. :)

Thanks for the link, I'd never seen this vid. And did you notice that, people? Larry's smiling!! No, no, wait, he's actually LAUGHING!!:ohmy: :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom