Ahhhhhhhhh...I am absolutely horrible aren't I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LOL here I was saying ohhhhhh i'm back and i'm going to post nonstop and like a few months later what else do we hear from moi? Not a damn thing! :silent: I really want to offer my appologies...I just moved to a new house and a new job so my mind has been pretty occupied...I mean just a couple of months ago I tried writing a story and I got writers block!!!!!:ohmy: I was like what's happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????? I used to make up a story everyday and now I can't think of just 1 story??? *sigh* Oh well I guess I'm just not as creative and depressed as I was before (I guess I used those stories to cheer me up)

But anywho just to update you girls/guys...We picked our date for the wedding...it's June 26, 2004 :D and that will be in my hometown of San Antonio, Tx...Me and Mike just moved into our appartment by the Chesapeake Bay this past week and tis quite lovely if I may say :D I am extremely happy and I do miss this place quite a bit..I can't believe how much I used to post and chat and now all you get from me is crickets LOL...but anyway...*huuuuuuuuuuugs* to you all and I will not promise a thing...except that I will be back occationally just to drop you gals a line...although i'm sure when the next album/tour comes around i'll be in here everyday (or when I get bored to death at work)...talking about how much of a sexy mofo Larry is :drool: and my fiancee will again roll his eyes nonstop LOL

Hey! :wave: Even if you don't keep your promises ( :sexywink: ) it's good to have you around. :) Yay for the wedding plans! :dance:

yea, mullen girl! you shouldn't feel bad. i did just tghe same and my excuses are worse, lol. i don't have a life and some how got so busy i couldn't make it here for the longest time. it's great to have you here when you can, though! you rock PLEBA hard, hon! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom