ahhhh....finally saw WGRYWH vid..and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
...I'm hyperventilating! Black and white Bono...oh so sexy. Does anyone have screen capture? I'd only ever seen this video on the web and it's ten times better on the telly.

*drool*

horsesB.jpg

this might be one of my top five favorite Bono pictures, right there.

yes what a fucking amazing and HOTT video wowoww

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

yes...that's it! I don't think I've seen a sexier U2 vid than this one...not even ONE. I'm an Edge gal (and he looks yum in this too) but holy smokes I think I could faint at the sight of Bono. What is it about black and white....I dunno.

I think I'm gonna have to go rewind it and watch it over and over. lol.

OMG
eek.gif
Sexier than the one video. I've got to find this.

My favorite part of the video is the very end where Larry tells the cameraperson to cut it. I love it when he takes control
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bjork:
I love it when he takes control
wink.gif
It's all in the icon *innuendo*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

I have to dig out my U2 videos tape, I can't remember if this one is on there. I hope it is.
smile.gif

Okay, this is annoying...there are at least 3 or 4 videos that i have yet to see from U2...including this one...How can I see this video? Is it on any video collections that can be purchased? This video sounds too damn sexy to have never be seen...
eek.gif

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
OMG!! That's one of the only video's I've never seen. And you say you've seen it on the web. Can I ask where? I'd be forever in your dept if you would post the link or tell me where to find it. Thanks

I've never seen that video either! I would be forever indebted to you as well if you could post the link.
smile.gif

I am really sorry, but I don't remember the link because it was last year that I saw it...and I think it was a special of the week or something. The only reason I just saw it last night was because I just bought a bootleg video collection (well, it's not an official one) that has music vids from the early days through POP. It's awesome! Anyways, perhaps I'll put some of them on the Christmas giveaway vid.
wink.gif
More incentive to write in, girls!

Seriously tho...definitely THE hottest U2 vid I have ever seen. Anyone have more screen shots? Plllleeeease?

-sula

Did you notice the part when Bono has trouble lip sinking to his own song, and he goes ohhh F***!
Yes he is very SEXY in this video!

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
Did you notice the part when Bono has trouble lip sinking to his own song, and he goes ohhh F***!

YES! It's so hilarious. He looks pissed! And his eyes flash and ohhh...yeah he looks passionate.
biggrin.gif
Seems to me I read about Phil Joanau deciding to leave that in the video for a reason? Can't remember.

Oh yeah? Well, a shirtless Larry bites his lip at the very end of the video. That's even SEXIER. So there!
wink.gif

*I'm in a fighting mood tonite*

Hey I hate to be all serious, but I'm wondering if anyone can comment on this:

I've heard that the reason he gets all upset towards the end is not because he messes up, but because of frustrations having to do with the content of the song. The song is about leaving a lover, obviously...and I know not everything Bono writes is autobiographical...but sometimes in concert during Zoo TV he'd change the lyric, from "Baby, can we still be friends?" to "Baby, I'm glad we're still friends." Which would suggest it really is about someone in his life, who he quite possibly had an affair with.

I know we don't like to think of Bono as a philanderer...but I always got the impression that when he gets upset at the end, it's just the surfacing of his emotions, the way he feels about this girl and the (possibly tragic) end of their tryst.

Anyone else want to comment?

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I'd only ever seen this video on the web and it's ten times better on the telly.

*drool*

OMG!! That's one of the only video's I've never seen. And you say you've seen it on the web. Can I ask where? I'd be forever in your dept if you would post the link or tell me where to find it. Thanks

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by Echo:
Hey I hate to be all serious, but I'm wondering if anyone can comment on this:

I've heard that the reason he gets all upset towards the end is not because he messes up, but because of frustrations having to do with the content of the song. The song is about leaving a lover, obviously...and I know not everything Bono writes is autobiographical...but sometimes in concert during Zoo TV he'd change the lyric, from "Baby, can we still be friends?" to "Baby, I'm glad we're still friends." Which would suggest it really is about someone in his life, who he quite possibly had an affair with.

I know we don't like to think of Bono as a philanderer...but I always got the impression that when he gets upset at the end, it's just the surfacing of his emotions, the way he feels about this girl and the (possibly tragic) end of their tryst.

Anyone else want to comment?

Echo, I couldn't agree with you more. If Bono messed up (lip syncing or whatever) it would NOT have made the cut- everything we see done by them is very well thought out, and based on emotions. he definitely was getting into the HEAVY emotions of that song and thats where, I believe, the "fuck" came out of. It's a pretty heavy video- scary to see Bono hurt and distraught like that. I don't know about the whole affair thing, I think that more fits in w/ the ambiance and the themes of AB - all of which is about betrayal, marriage vs. lovers, sex love desperation etc...

check out www.u2mofo.com - he has u2 videos A-Z and Ryan's a reallly nice guy. I think if you send him a video he'll tape it for you no charge.
smile.gif

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

aaaww Emotional Bono
biggrin.gif
how sweet. Very interesting, too.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Back
Top Bottom