Ahh yes, time for yet another meeting of the Macphisto Society darlings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Director: ANNNND CUT!!! *Turns to crowd looking very tired.*
Hi everyone. The cast told me that if I showed these to you I would be burned alive. But, I hid all the matches...so here they are.

*Macphisto Society Outtakes*

1.*Bonaphisto enters the room with grace, dressed in a quite flattering gold dress falling almost to her knees paired with a set of gold heeled boots and her horns atop her head.*
Bonaphisto: Hello, dears. So sorry I'm late, and Mackey-poo I'm quite astonished at this mansion of yours. Why, it's almost as - *She turns to the camera* My dress is what? What? *She blushes deeply and feels her back...her dress is completely undone in the back* Oh SHIT! *Bluey runs behind her and zips it up...everyone laughs*
Director: CUT!! Enter again.

The Fly: * He leans in confidentially and smiles at Bluephisto* What is your name? Are you married? Will you marry me? Do you like my jacket? I'm serious about that marrying thing, look baby! * He pulls a huge gold ring off his finger ...correction he TRIES to pull the ring off his finger. It isn't budging. He tugs and tugs but it's stuck.* Just a minute honey...Ahhh what the hell you can just have ME as an engagement present!!! *The Fly climbs on top of Bluephisto on the couch, biting her ring finger. The crew cracks up.* (mumbling) I'm begging you! Pleease! Marry me! *Macphisto walks up and throws his drink in The Fly's face.*
Director: CUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

3.*Larry carries the bucket of blood and ashes back to the bar, he slips and and dumps it all over the floor.*
Larry: AHHHH FECK!
Bonaphisto: *Laughing, continues her lines* Larry darling, what are you doing?
Larry: Emptying a bucket.
*Larry gives everyone who is laughing the finger and stands up, ringing the contents of the bucket out of his shirt*
Director: CUUUUUUUUT! Someone get a new bucket!

4.MoonPhisto: It's alright, I don't even know what they were talking about. It could have been nothing... Hi, there. *forces a smile and a casual air, though her legs are weak and the butterflies flutter wildly in her stomach* How's the bottle-flipping going? I don't see any glass on the floor.
*Edge forgets his line and in the process the bottle of rum he is holding crashes to the ground. He burts out laughing. And points at the ruined bottle*
Edge: There you go! I aim to please. *He looks at the camera* Sorry!
Director: CUT!

Macphisto: No, no it's just *peering at her skin glimpsing through the shirt* Very very hot in here, I should get someone to turn it down...*This was terrible, and wonderful, but frightening...the feeling, that overwhelming burning, blinding feeling he had run away from so many times was now there everytime he looked at her*
Bluephisto: Alright, *setting down the glass of wine she accepted from one of the men* will you excuse me for just a minute? I have a call to make...
Macphisto: *Surprising himself* I'll come help you...
Bluephisto: *Laughs and kisses him on the cheek* Sorry darling, this is a business call. I'll be back right away..*Macphisto closes his eyes and bites his lip as her warm lips brush his tingling skin and when he opens them again he sees her leaving the room still followed by a few men with drinks for her. He gets up and follows her into the office a gleam in his eye*
Director: MAC!!! *He turns, trying to look innocent* You are not supposed to follow her, stay at the bar!!!
Macphisto: *Speaking quickly through his famous grin* I think it would be better if I did...Much, much better scene, now if you'll excuse me..*He starts up the stairs again and bursts into his office, Bluephisto can be heard giggling and the door shuts*
Director: Cut, cut CUT!!!! Damn it, someone get him out of there!!! We're going to to the scene over.

5.The Fly: Damn it Mac! *The Fly looks at the camera, confused* Uhhh, line?
Director: Kiss him.
Macphisto and The Fly: WHAT!?
Director: Look at the script you two, Fly you grab him by the collar and kiss him.
Macphisto: Over my dead body!
The Fly: Like, on the LIPS?
Director: *Sigh* Yes... just quickly. Mac, you get to push him away.
Macphisto: I'm still not letting him kiss me.
The Fly: I'm NOT kissing him.
Director: (lying) You know, Bluephisto said she thought it would look kind of hot.
*The guys pause*
Macphisto: She did not...
Director: Oh yeah, she did.
The Fly: *Reaches for Macphisto, who slaps him away*
Macphisto: NOT YET you idiot!
Director: Okay let's take it from the top.

6. The Fly: Damn it Mac! *The Fly braces himself, grimacing. He grabs an unsuspecting Macphisto by the collar and ...both men burst into giggles.*
Director: What the Hell was that? We discussed this!
The Fly: I can't help it!
Macphisto: I can't do this without laughing ...I mean he's ridiculous. Look at him!
The Fly: *Insulted* I'm not the one wearing lipstick here! *Macphisto glares*
Director: CUT!!!! Do it again.

7. The Fly: Damn it Mac! *The Fly braces himself, grimacing. He grabs an unsuspecting Macphisto by the collar and kisses him hard on the lips. The Fly stumbles back, coughing his lungs out. He falls down and grabs the desk, still coughing. Macphisto looks oddly proud.*
Director: What happened!?
The Fly: *Coughing* He blew SMOKE in my mouth!!!
Director: Maaac...*Macphisto shrugs and smokes his cigar happily* Don't! Okay people lets do this again!

9.The Fly: Damn it Mac! *The Fly braces himself, grimacing. He grabs an unsuspecting Macphisto by the collar and kisses him hard on the lips. Macphisto's eyebrows shoot up and he pushes The Fly off him.*
Macphisto: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
Director: Wait....Oh sorry guys do that again.
*Macphisto and The Fly look disgusted*
Macphisto: Again!?
The Fly: Oh God...Please don't tell me I have to do that again!!
Director: Sorry guys, there was no film in the camera. *Macphisto and The Fly plot the director's death* Do it again.

Roll Credits...

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom