ahem.....introducing.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elizabeth:
ADAM POSE!!

333755%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E589%3E%3A%3C8%3EWSNRCG%3D32323874%3B8439nu0mrj

my sig says it all
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Elizabeth,

I think that you should get the extra material that the tailor does not use and make a nice little coat for Sam Bones. You know she'd love a gucci dog coat.

Maybe you should put on the Corcaigh jersey and the pants. I bet some of your pleba friends would love to see that combo.

Your Pics are awesome!

Originally posted by DiGi:
Elizabeth,

I think that you should get the extra material that the tailor does not use and make a nice little coat for Sam Bones. You know she'd love a gucci dog coat.

AdamspantsGuccidoggiecoat! yay!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 02-22-2002).]

gucci doggie coat....LMAO!!

sicy, i showed your pics to my husband. he was cracking up!! he loves the "nice pants" one sooo much.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
hey WestCoast girls and all other PLEBA ladies and males who are interested in hunting a pair of Adam pants down, I located a Gucci outlet in CA.
Here is the info:
Outlet Stores at Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Gucci
(909) 849-7430

BTW, there seem to be only 3 Gucci Outlets in the States.

In a fit of insanity, I actually drove all the way to the outlet yesterday in rush hour traffic. Big dissapointment, the Gucci outlet sucks! I guess I should have called first but like I said, it was a spur of the moment, insanity thing
biggrin.gif

------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

Originally posted by numbededge:
In a fit of insanity, I actually drove all the way to the outlet yesterday in rush hour traffic. Big dissapointment, the Gucci outlet sucks! I guess I should have called first but like I said, it was a spur of the moment, insanity thing
biggrin.gif

awww! numbededge, i wish you all the luck in the world. i think it was serious luck and some good fortune and friends who made it possible for the pants to be found. it was a combination of many people's efforts. keep trying! don't give up! (unless you want to. heck, do whatever you want!!
wink.gif
)

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Guess who's wearing The Pants?
ME!!
I just spent like two hours hemming them, cos like elizabeth said, the legs are way long.
I took pictures for my friend at home... does anyone want to see?

I'd love to see the pants. I'm debating whether to actually go to the outlet store here in NY or NJ and just look at them and possibly try them on. Post your pics Kristie.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause today's gonna come...Midnight...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...my spanish rose~*~

KRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST YER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kristie:
Guess who's wearing The Pants?
ME!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

or....post them in the pants adventures thread....that is shorter and more people might see them and share in your excitement and happiness!!!

but remember, wherever you post them, you HAVE THE PANTS!!!!!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

OK, I just HAD to ressurect this thread because I've been gone and missed most of the fun. Those pics are too cool! I'm so happy for you elizabeth. You need to find a new obession because the pants search was just soooo much fun!
biggrin.gif

~Jen

Back
Top Bottom