African Well Fund photo auction starts today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's too bad that your pictures haven't arrived :( The AWF was excellent about resolving my problem with the damaged pictures, so I have faith that they'll set things straight with you quickly.

Must see if the good people at AWF need me to do another painting. I can hit the art store and do another version of the AWF pic "Starshine", which was inspired by Bono.

Since this thread just popped back up I thought I'd update on my missing photos. The seller did start a trace for me and it looks like my photos were hanging around on the east side of the country all this time goin nowhere :shrug: but finally started moving again this week. Today the tracking site says they finally hit California! :hyper: so hopefully I'll have them soon. I hope they will be in ok condition :uhoh:
Thanks again for everyone's advice for me :)

They arrived today! :happy: !!!!!!!!!!

There was a big crease down the center of the package (as if someone had tried to fold it somewhere on the way) so I was worried, but although you can see the creases down the middle of the photos, it's not so bad, and I'm happy with my photos and happy they are here!

Thanks again everyone! :)

Back
Top Bottom